Lets play what if...

Guest Wildogre

Enough land near Prescott AZ to have good fields of fire and a stream or a well. A three story house with a reinforced concrete fence at least 16 inches thick and three feet high. The area inclosed would be large enough for chickens, rabbits, goats and a garden. Several dogs that I could breed.

The house would also have walls like the fence. Garage on the first floor living on the second and the third would be open air with a wall. The house would have a basement and a detached second garage/storage/dorm building. Enough food and water for 10 people for a year.

About four AR's, each with an upper in 5.56 and 300 Blackout two set up as DMRs. Four FALs, six bolt guns, two each in 5.56 and .308, one .50 and one .338, four HiPoint Carbines in 9mm, four 12 gauge shotguns, ten 10/22s, pistols in 9mm, .357, .45 and .22. Two double basic loads of ammo in mags for each weapon that needs one.

Medical supplies to stock an aid station in combat for a year.

Enough ammo to keep a Squadron of Delta in training ammo for a year for all the weapons.

Solar panels, generators, fuel for about four hours of power a day for a year.

Life time training at Gunsite.

I have a favorite charity that would be set for a long time also.

That would be a good start.  

Ok...prepped, and even after SHTF, ... Me and my posse still have to train. So, I'd make a duplicate ammo order of whatever Homeland Security ordered last year. :). Ok, 1/10 of it. Dang, still out of money. Ok, 1/20th of it.

I'd hopefully be reasonably prepped, not as well as most. I would have my automobiles up armored to class III, and I would be low profile... I'd also invest in business opportunities that were prudent. ... Making that money make some money.

I would probably class III my residence as well. Glass, walls, and doors.

I would learn to fly(not fish), garden, and farm (animals and veggies).

I also might even make a flannel shirt run for state senate... And then later, congress.
Guest Republican
I am intrigued by the 2 chicks at once idea, but that would be really expensive since my wife would leave me and take most of the winnings.

To complex of a question to answer, however, you can rest assure my family, friends and I would have a safe place to lay our head if the boogy man shows up.