shirt tuck holsters

Guest Revelator

Guest Revelator

What's a good holster that can be worn inside of a tucked-in shirt? When I go someplace more casual I usually just wear an untucked shirt, but I'm tired of looking like a slob or, worse yet, Ryan Seacrest. I'd like to wear a pair of slacks or jeans, a tucked-in shirt, and still stay concealed without a jacket. Comp-tac has one on their website and everyone says great things about their products. Any suggestions?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

I just received my crossbreed today for a sig p229.....if it's comfortable with this beast, pretty much anything will be comfy in one. report to follow after wearing it all day tomorrow.

Guest Verbal Kint

+1 for Comp-Tac. Excellent products and customer service backing them.

I ordered a new OWB holster from them yesterday, and noticed they had a blurb on their site stating they are under increased orders (good problem to have) and that production now runs up to 14 days.

I placed the order after hours. Received the normal immediate email receipt, and then another email from their CSR stating the 14 day timeframe again. Woke up this morning and saw that I had another email stating production began on the holster. Figured that was cool and I'd have the holster in 2 weeks. A few hours later, this afternoon, I received yet another email from Jenn... stating that the holster was ready and that they would be taking it to the Post Office this evening. Fast forward a couple hours later, and I now have my tracking info for the holster. Start to finish, in under 24 hours, for a 14 day quote isn't too shabby. :D

Yet another example of why I continue to order from Comp-Tac. Their customer service and support is next to no other, and their products are best kydex and hybrids on the market, IMO.

Guest abailey362

mine from crossbreed was incredibly fast as well. I placed my order on Monday and received it today. They also state that it should be about a 2 week wait.

Guest db99wj
I have the Comptac CTAC and it works well with a tucked in shirt.

I wear a shirt and tie 4 days a week and a usually a button down on Fridays. The CTAC is great for concealment and the ability to be able tuck. It does take an extra step to draw because you have to yank the shirt out, so practice is important when using a tuckable holster.

XD40 in my CTAC tucked in.

picturesls7.jpg

Guest abailey362

I see belt clips!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we get too paranoid about others seeing things that we might look for that the average sheep...or wolf most likely...would never see or think about looking for

Guest db99wj
I see belt clips!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we get too paranoid about others seeing things that we might look for that the average sheep...or wolf most likely...would never see or think about looking for

100% agree. If anyone were to notice the clips they would see my cell phone holster (I much rather not have my phone there but it is important for me to remain discreet) there and think nothing more, if you pull out the tucked shirt tail a bit, you can cover that the back belt clip, or you can say it is your colostomy bag.

Edited by db99wj