Killeen, Texas Luby's Cafeteria massacre survivor speaks out about Virginia Tech

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She makes very good points. I wonder how many students here in TN are now carrying their pistols in their backpacks to class? I was a student :D

Why, I'd no more carry in a classroom than I would carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol........:D

Guest Ghostrider
Thanks Tungsten, I really enjoy seeing Suzanna Hupp every time she is interviewed on TV. Ya think she could be persuaded to run with Fred Thompson for Prez and VP in 2008?

Their is an interveiw/debate between her and a Brady Foundation rep (I forget his name) on Comcast (in the fan).

It's extremely eye opening.

The Brady rep knows ZERO about weapons, BTW, but Ms. Hupp is extremely polite, firm and professional.

Why others can't see the truth she speaks escapes me.

I like that lady.

She's smart, a great speaker and has more common sense than all the media outlets I've seen.

I'm not positive..but I Think that there are a lot of citizens that are just tired of this stuff happening..and we can see where the gun control laws aren't working..I'm hoping that other states like Utah and Tennessee will follow suit with their Gun legislation and allow more latitude for citizens to protect themselves!

She makes very good points. I wonder how many students here in TN are now carrying their pistols in their backpacks to class? I was a student :D

I never carry my gun to class in my backpack...

My pistol is to resturaunts like homosexuals are to the military...