Gamers of TGO

Calling my fellow TGO nerds! :woohoo:   I'm just really curious as to what gameage my fellow TGO'rs fill their time with. I myself am a broad spectrum player, I have a DSi XL, a PSP, and a 360. I have several games and have owned a console since the original NES.

I have currently:

Castlevania:Lords of Shadow

Forza 3

Battlefield 3

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Street Fighter 4

Super Street Fighter 4

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

ES 5: Skyrim

Madden NFL 13

Crysis

Deadlight(live arcade)

Assassins Creed 3

Assassins Creed 2

COD: Modern Warfare 3

Dead Rising 2

DR2: Patient Zero

Armored Core For Ansewer

Spartacus(live arcade)

Defense Grid(live arcade)

Crackdown

PSP

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Final Fantasy Dissidia 012:Duodeccim

Final Fantasy Tactics:War of the Lions

DS

Shin Megami Tensei

SRT:OG Saga-Endless Fronter

Bleach:Dark Souls

Yes, I am a huge mega nerd if you can't tell. ;)

Edited by whitewolf001
Guest Keal G Seo

I am a big gamer. I have had systems since the Atari...even had a pong console at one point. Atari, NES, SNES, Sega, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, XB360. Just sold the 360 a few months back when I was pretty sure the new consoles were dropping this year. The earlier you sell the more you can get for them. I think I will be going with the PS4 mostly because they aren't having DRM issues, game sharing issues, always on kinect camera etc etc etc. Not to mention that PS4 realizes that motion control gaming isn't going anywhere and aren't forcing a 100 extra dollar camera to come with it. Don't look at me like that, I'm not a fan boy. Look at my console choices of the past, I had actually switched off Sony for the first two...I just go with what I think will be better. Kinda wish they were keeping PSN free but I can live with the cost if I must I suppose.

As for games, I like to play online. So obvious games that come to mind are stuff like COD and Battle Field. Back on XB Gears of War was pretty fun. I also like good Co-op games, Army of Two and Gears were good for that. The stuff that is built from the ground up for Co-op is obviously the best and I wish there were more like Army of Two and Left 4 Dead.

Next gen? What I am looking forward to playing first will be cross gen, COD Ghosts and Watch Dogs. I am seriously interested in the Co-op aspects of Watch Dogs playing from Android.

I am filling my time right now with PC games. Minecraft and League of Legends. If I had a nice PC I'd be on FPS games but just a 8 year old laptop.

Edit: Oh yeah and Pip boy up there should say something to my fellow gamers! :D

Edited by Keal G Seo
I'll throw a quick plug out for the humble bundle going on for pc gamers. Donate what you want and get 6 games, donate more than the average ($4.84 right now) and get 4 more, so 10 total. Proceeds go to charity.
https://www.humblebundle.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1