Starting my 1st Ar build (true build)

dralarms

Any suggestions? I have a stripped lower I got off TN-robocop and a DPMS lrpk-1 kit, have yet to get my furniture, waiting on some yellow so I can do a dewalt nail gun (wife want some hardwood put down). LOL.

Is there any thing special I should know? Never built a gun before (except for a BP pistol in my Air Force days and it never shot.) so I'm going in blind.:death:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Be patient

Do lots of research on available options (hands-on is your best bet) Hero Gear has lots of options in stock

Don't settle for less than what YOU want

Get ready to lay down some jack (money)

Enjoy the process

I understand, I bought the lower simply because it has a US flag laser etched on it's side. Actually bought the "kit's" for spares and to see if I could put a lower together. (In the Air farce all we did was shoot them, never field stripped nor cleaned an Ar before I bought my 1st one) I know parts wear out and/or fail so I want to be able to replace what is needed on mine without must problem. I was kinda joking about the dewalt nail gun, I have ordered the yellow furniture but it's going on an ar I already have that is 2 tone (got a green hand rail and black stock).

I want to go to hero gear, met Joe once, real nice guy, nice family too, but he came to cleveland so I still haven't seen his shop. On day soon I hope I'll get a chance to go over there and drool for a while.:death:

Guest Boomhower

I'm sure you won't have any problems finding disassembly videos for an AR on youtube.

On day soon I hope I'll get a chance to go over there and drool for a while.:death:

Allow more time than that!!!!