advice about my usp

Guest shawnpepper

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shawnpepper

they sure want aLOT for these things, none of the ones i saw had the original cases, and i don't know how rare the variant 7 is. I have a pretty low reserve on mine compared to these on gunbroker. I have had the weapon for 5 years but have only taken it to the range 3 times, coal creek once, and out door twice.

I would probably give or take around 650-700 maybe.

HK's dont really lose their value that much.

Any holster wear at all?

The variant... i've found doesnt really affect the value.

Any USP can be converted to any variant pretty quickly with the appropriate parts and someone that knows what their doing. Though, the lack of the control lever is a bummer. That may be a turn off for some.

Edited by sling

Haha. I just realized i read your post wrong. It does depend on where you sell it. Supply and demand. Supply and demand. You'll probably have more luck on glocktalk or HKpro than here.

Guest shawnpepper
Couldn't get more than $550 for my HK USP .45 Compact.

yeah i was going to list mine at 500 firm whenever it will allow me too, i figure it's worth that being original case and instructions

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.