IDPA Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

The new rules are upon us. Two more matches before the Music City Cup 3.

Oct. 5th we will have a five stage IDPA match our range in Dickson.

The stages will be up shortly. Four scenario and one standard.

Strong hand, weak hand, low cover, prone--this match has it all.

Set-up begins at 7:00am.

New shooters be there by 8:30am.

Shooters meeting at 8:45am.

Shots down range by 9'ish.

More information on the website. MCTS

Great time today thanks guys course was definitely a challenge I had a blast!!!For those of you who have never shot in competition this is a low pressure no pressure fun contest y'all should come out and try it sometime. Plenty of experience guys attend that will help you get through your first couple of matches and help in case you have any problems or questions.
Definitely beats shooting 12 x 12 paper with a group of greedy range pricks hovering over you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1

Scores are done and sent out. CatsEye by a whisker.

Match didn't quite flow, but it was one of the "Most Funnest" matches I have shot.

We had a great squad with the military guys. Always love them to come out and shoot with us.

Next match is Oct. 19th. Regular IDPA. Last match before the Cup Match. Michael will probably have some neat stages.

I will run a classifier that day for those who need to class in order to shoot the Cup match. Get in touch with me if that is what you need.

Someone stirred up the Zombie Match thread. We are planning the Zombie Match and the Night Match for Nov. 16th. Should be an amazing full day of shooting. If you haven't shot a match at night it is an experience not to be missed. And the Zombie matches are just crazy fun.

Good Match

Scores are done and sent out. CatsEye by a whisker.

Match didn't quite flow, but it was one of the "Most Funnest" matches I have shot.

We had a great squad with the military guys. Always love them to come out and shoot with us.

Next match is Oct. 19th. Regular IDPA. Last match before the Cup Match. Michael will probably have some neat stages.

I will run a classifier that day for those who need to class in order to shoot the Cup match. Get in touch with me if that is what you need.

Someone stirred up the Zombie Match thread. We are planning the Zombie Match and the Night Match for Nov. 16th. Should be an amazing full day of shooting. If you haven't shot a match at night it is an experience not to be missed. And the Zombie matches are just crazy fun.

Good job on the match John. It would have been even more funner if I had my head in the game, my bad. I should never shoot with Andy!

Pulled a hamstring at stage 4 going to low cover. Great, just in time for the state match. If it makes me shoot slower, it maybe a blessing in disguise.

Zombies at night? Oh boy!

Don't forget the night match at Green River Gun Club on Oct. 26th. Good warm-up for Zombies, and you can use lasers and carbines.