Marine Corps Officer Who Blew Whistle Being Railroaded From the Top

TMF

So it looks like the Commandant of the USMC tried to illegally influence the case of the 8 Marines who urinated on the dead enemy fighters.  The Commandant wanted the Marines to be found guilty.  Obviously we can theorize where that order originated at... I have my theories.

So enter this JAG Major who attempted to do the right thing and is not only having his career ruined, they've referred him to mental health services and confiscated his personal firearms.  They're also conducting a risk assessment to determine this Major's threat to the installation.  Absolutely nuts!  Guess who this all traces back to... yep, the guy who is ultimately in charge of the military and immediately spoke out against these brave Marines that simply had to go number 1.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/29/marine-corps-whistleblower-faces-vengeance-from-su/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

More disgrace from our friends in the leadership of this country. The Commandant should be removed, along with many others.

Amazing that the Commandant violated a law about whistleblowers. If this is any example, the Marines have a lot of weeding out

to get back to what they used to be.

Wow. So much for the newest Commandant. Thats what happens when you put an airwinger over ground troops. Looking at the order he has been issuing recently, this is political. He is constantly pushing that Garrison mentality and pushing for retention of board winners and pencil pushers instead of war fighters. And then to railroad a Major for doing the right thing? I mean wtf. So much for Semper Fidelis

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

More disgrace from our friends in the leadership of this country. The Commandant should be removed, along with many others.
Amazing that the Commandant violated a law about whistleblowers. If this is any example, the Marines have a lot of weeding out
to get back to what they used to be.

I think this is spineless leadership bending to the will of Obama. Luckily for these Marines there were officers with integrity who insulated them from this nonsense. While I have my opinions about pissing on dead enemy and posting it on YouTube, I don't believe it warranted the President's involvement or so much as non judicial punishment. Clearly this was pressure from the top to go after these brave young Marines as political fodder.

Hopefully, somewhere right now there is a lance corporal taking a deuce in the mouth of a dead Taliban.

They punish these brave men for doing almost nothing wrong and they do nothing about the troops that are being shot in the back and killed by the very people they are suppose to be training to take over the country when they finally get brought home. What s wrong with that picture? As far as i'm concerned all of our troops need to be extracted out of all of those stone age nations and let them just continue to kill off each other and each one that is dead is one less we have to worry about someday attacking America..........jmho