I'm not sure they are up to the fight, but...

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

maybe they will keep it up. Rich Lowery seems to think so. There is plenty of evidence to

show the fight can be successful. This shutdown isn't hurting anything and should be kept

in place until the Democrats give up and let this Obamacare bull die. I hate to see the government

spend money it doesn't have to make a false point, like what some think should happen. The

ones who say let it fall in on its own costs money and is destructive to many other industries.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/the-obamacare-fight-is-just-beginning/

The destruction will begin by doctors retiring. It is going downhill from there. It will drain so much

money from individuals that there will be no healthcare system left. All those hospitals will be

out of business. All of you and I will have nothing left to go and seek medical help.

From what the media would like you to believe, Obamacare is manna from heaven, but it will

only be destructive. Don't believe anything the mainstream media says about this problem.

They have shown their cards that built the house. On shaky ground.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have heard time after time that the ACA was a bill agreed on by both sides of the isle. How can that be when Pelosi and her Democratic cronies locked out any and all Republicans out of the debate when the bill was being created. How can both sides agree when one was locked out. I remember when that monster was being drafted and it was over Christmas Break when Pelosi at the time Speaker of Congress with that mallet ordered her democrats to remain in Washington on Christmas break until they had a Bill for Obama to sign after Holiday Break. Then when they finally left for holiday and came back on January 3rd the Botox queen placed the bill in front of Obama. He asked her what was in it and she proudly said you will have to sign it to learn what is in it. Well Stupid is as Stupid does, he whipped out those 12 pens and proceeded to sign a bill into law that he had no clue what he was signing. Now again someone tell me how it was a joint effort by both sides of the isle to create the monster. If it would have been a  bill designed and created by both sides they would not be fighting it so hard right now to stop it...................jmho

Guest 6.8 AR
That bill was written by leftist hacks, years ago,
and updated with all the latest orgasmic desires
of the ruling class of liberals. Thats also why no
congressmen read it. it was the surprise for us,
not them. All Obama needed was buckets of
bribe money and talking points.