Kel Tec Sub 2000

Hey guys,

here is my latest toy...a Kel Tec Sub 2000 in .40 cal that takes the Glock magazines. i've had the rifle for quite some time, just got in all the goodies i'd ordered for it and got them installed. i love this little carbine, its fun to shoot at the range, is very nice and compact to put in the truck, and is decent in home defense purposes (although i think we all agree that a scatter is best for that purpose...). the factory forend has been removed and 6 universal barrel mount quad rails have been installed. a folding vertical front grip was added, as well as a UTG laser/light combo. the red dot is a Bushnell and rides on an AR flattop riser mount, and the carbine has the Kel Tec stock extension installed on it (it increases the LOP as well as providing protection to the front sight when the carbine is folded). what makes this carbine so awesome is that i can share magazines with my Glock 22 and my Glock 27 with this rifle...

anyways, here are the pics...

sub2000-1.jpg

sub2000-2.jpg

sub2000-3.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it shoots awesome. this gun is very fun at the range, milk jugs dont have a chance out to 50 yards or so. at 25 yards you can easily keep a full mag of 15 rounds in a 6" circle shooting offhand...it does heat up quick though if you rapid fire it and the rails get warm also being that they are mounted directly to the barrel...

i really like the Bushnell. it works great and isnt very expensive. i have a fewl red dots, this Bushnell, a Millett SP-1, a real cheapy BSA 30mm from walmart ($30), and i like the Bushnell about the best for the money. i will say the BSA is a good red dot, it tracks and functions just as good as any of them, but i just dont like the looks of the scope itself as it has the weaver mounts built into it, not a ring type setup like the Bushnell... that's just my personal preference though i think...