I guess they fixed Obamacare site

vontar

It's a real shaggy dog story. While Americans across the country are struggling to sign up for ObamaCare due to problems with the federal health care website, at least one enrollee has successfully gotten covered through a state-run exchange: a Colorado man’s 14-year-old Yorkie.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/21/colorado-man-informed-his-dog-has-successfully-signed-up-for-obamacare/

I believe I need to sign my cat up.

So out of the 50,000 of so that signed up, I wonder how many are really real.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten past signing up? Also wondering if anyone has been issued a policy? I have my doubts because

some HHS official testified the other day that either 40% or 60% of the act hasn't even been encoded, yet.

Just a big ruse.

I'm not about to get on there and enter any of my personal information and i'd strongly recommend the rest of you to do the same. Lets say some identity theif or the like doesn't get on there and access your info, whew you say? That to me would be the very best that could happen because the fact is, everyone that goes on there and fills out their "paperwork" even if they don't buy anything is now on a list of folks to track down when the site is fixed. Also they are using the number of folks that sign in to get a quote to mislead the uneducated into thinking that all of them signed up and purchased insurance through the site which only serves to make them look uh hum... "better". There are many more reasons that visiting the site is a terrible idea but the fact that it serves the Obamacare camp numbers that they can turn around and use to harm us is enough reason for me to steer clear.