DSArms SA58 FAL Questions

TripleDigitRide

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guns. Pretty much THE (new) FAL to have.

We have them in stock, and sell them on a regular basis. Haven't seen an unhappy customer yet.

Does your boss have specific questions? if so, email or call us and we can help him out.

I told him about Hero-Gear, and that I figured you probably had one or could get one. He's in the very beginning stages of looking at them.

I know he did have some questions about swapping stock parts for some US made parts. I don't know what parts he had in mind, but I do know that he wanted to keep it fairly stock. Other than that, I can't really remember what he wanted to know. As long as they are good quality guns, I'm sure he's good to go.

We have 3 in stock for him to play with and fondle

Keep in mind that if you order a DSA, you are looking at 2-6 months for them to build it. The best be is to find a dealer that has them in stock.

Try Guns and Leather, as I am pretty sure they stock DSA, but if you strike out we would love for you guys to come visit :D

We have 3 in stock for him to play with and fondle

Keep in mind that if you order a DSA, you are looking at 2-6 months for them to build it. The best be is to find a dealer that has them in stock.

Try Guns and Leather, as I am pretty sure they stock DSA, but if you strike out we would love for you guys to come visit :D

I sent him an email with your info. Thanks.

I have an early DSA FAL back when they were building them with Imbel lowers.

Great Weapon!

I get sub inch MOA using match ammo. I have been using it in 3 Gun matches for years just to put the fear to the poodle gun shooters. No Question when that 7.62 smacks steel. :D

And....., Don't Tell Anybody....., But just between you and me...., I like the FAL more than my M-14. :D

Guest Dragonman

Owned a couple DSAs. Great guns, dealt with the company for years as I've done a few builds and have always gotten excellent service from them. I believe they carry a lifetime warranty they build and the only thing that will void that warranty is a few types of (bad) military surplus ammo and reloads. Shoot great right out of the box.

And....., Don't Tell Anybody....., But just between you and me...., I like the FAL more than my M-14. :D

blasphemy!

j/k--although I love M-1As/M-14s, I have actually been thinking about picking up a FAL before the election. From what I've read, it appears to be the best of the .308 battle rifles.

blasphemy!

j/k--although I love M-1As/M-14s, I have actually been thinking about picking up a FAL before the election. From what I've read, it appears to be the best of the .308 battle rifles.

I don't know about THE best...but its in the top 2, that's for sure.

FAL's are great rifles if they're built right. Like Dmark, I have seen them make sub moa shots at pretty good ranges!

they're easy to carry with the handles built into them. the ONLY thing wrong with them is that if you get the one with the metal handguards you won't shoot more than 20 rounds before you have to let it cool off. that can be easily changed though.

they're an excellent platform!

My boss has changed his mind. Now he wants to go with the PTR 91.

He needs to shoot both side by side to make up his mind. I've done that and I'm still waffling about which I'd buy if I was in the market for a semi-auto .308. A friend has one of each simply because he couldn't decide which one he liked more.