Where to get gun parts

What are some good places online to order obsolete parts? I've used Numrich before, but they didn't have some of the parts I need.

I borrowed my dad's old Glenfield 75 last week, and he said I could keep it for a while. It's the short/carbine version of the Marlin 60 with a 10rd tube mag. After cleaning 40+ years of powder, lead, and gummed up WD40 out of the action it shot perfectly. But it has some problems. A few missing pieces, other pieces that aren't original, a broken stock, and a bent outer tube in the magazine. I want to fix it up for him.

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by JWKilgore
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of others:

Gun Garage  479-524-2038

Lee's Gun Parts  972-790-0773  Tue-Wed-Th only

Outback Gun Parts  812-945-0480

Ahlman's Gun Parts  507-685-4244

All of these guys have more of the older parts and hopefully one of them will have what you need.

Stumpy

Stumpy mentioned some good options.  I have 3 to add to the list.  Out Back Gun Parts 812-945-0480 (Tues-Friday).   Michael Watson, 2449 Avenida Mastil, San Clemente, CA 92673 ( He sells some parts on ebay under username "Lightfoot").  Ken Bean 717-755-9070.  Hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.