Chattanooga shoot

Guest mc30707

Is Nov 16th good for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nov 16th good for you?

• Yes
    • No

Sorry the wife and I didn't make it. We were back and forth to Coker Creek the 3 days before and just sat home with some adult beverages on Sunday. We have 3 new pistols we need to try out and faces to put with names. Next time, positively maybe, hope so.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigsack

it was good to meet everybody that made it! i had fun, and i hope i didn't drool on your EBR's too much. i couldn't hit much with them, but they were nice! its got me wanting one in a bad way!

Yeah,weekends suck down there!

I will proly go sometime tomorrow evening.....maybe 4ish.

I have found that you can be pretty much alone down there in the evenings,just before dusk,as long as there is not a hunt opening within the next few days.

Ill also be bringing a small arsenal,so if anybody comes,and sees anything that turns them on,then grab it and enjoy :D

Guest abailey362

it was really too late by the time I got up there to do anything, and the rifle ranges were full of guys bump firing (or one hell of a trigger finger) a 10/22 and another group that kept wanting to go downrange (like 4 times in the 1/2 hour I was there).

i'll be working tomorrow, and pretty much every day now that the holidays are here, but we ned to set up a bog shoot in jan or feb...possibly at CHRPC if we can get enough members together to be there was well

I got up to PC about 3:30 and stayed until about 4:55. I was on the pistol range, 1st table as you walk in. Kind of got tired of listening 400# guy talking about his pistols, plus I wanted to get downtown before the traffic thinned out.:hijack:

Never got to rifle range, too many yoyo's w/their 22's wanting to check targets every 15 mins.

I was surprised how many people were there today. Tomorrow is supposed to windy w/ a high of about 42.

Guest abailey362
I got up to PC about 3:30 and stayed until about 4:55. I was on the pistol range, 1st table as you walk in. Kind of got tired of listening 400# guy talking about his pistols, plus I wanted to get downtown before the traffic thinned out.:D

Never got to rifle range, too many yoyo's w/their 22's wanting to check targets every 15 mins.

I was surprised how many people were there today. Tomorrow is supposed to windy w/ a high of about 42.

the large feller was the main reason i left so soon. I was wearing a green button down shirt and tgo hat and went down to the last table on the pistol range and had my glock bag....even though i don't own a glock :hijack:

Cleveland is by far a better club than Chattanooga Rifle Club.Club members at Cleveland actually have a vote on club issues unlike CRC which has a "cabal" of "charter members" that can only vote to elect club officers.Cleveland also has better ranges as well.The plinking range at CRC is a joke and looks like a garbage dump.At one time I was a member at both but decided CRC was a waste of my money.JMO.

• 1 month later...
Guest GUTTERbOY

Cleveland would be nice if there's anyone willing to host... I'd like to shoot the AR a 200 out there. Barring the, PC would be OK... I might be able to do a weekday to avoid to weekend rush. On the other hand, the weekends might not be so bad with deer season about to wrap up...

A shoot earlier in the day would be nice, too... shooting in the evening last time, the glare from the sunset was pretty annoying.

Guest abailey362

i am probably going to be going to cleveland on wednesday as long as it's not raining too bad to make sure my AR is sighted in and break in the new shotty before 3 gun next weekend.

let me know if anyone wants to come with.

i am probably going to be going to cleveland on wednesday as long as it's not raining too bad to make sure my AR is sighted in and break in the new shotty before 3 gun next weekend.

let me know if anyone wants to come with.

I might be up for going :koolaid:

They cashed my check in Dec,but I haven't received my pass yet..... I thought they said they would mail it,was/am I suppose to go pick it up at a meeting?

It appears we aren't going to have any more shoots at our usual place in Middle TN, because they were assbags last time we were there. The talk is now to have the shoots in Gallatin, which is too far for about 6 of us here in the Tullahoma, Shelbyville area. Looks like we'll be joining you guys and gals in Chattanooga from now on.

Ever have a shoot on the north side of 'nooga? Cleveland is as far as Gallatin.

Guest abailey362

when I joined cleveland I just went to the next meeting and got my temp membership card. the packet took a while to get in the mail. I need to try and get to the mtg tues to renew and get the new codes

Hi guys, I am relatively new to Chattanooga. Would like to join a rifle club to shoot skeet, my AR, 45, etc.

Which would be ideal? I know about PC and the CRC. I think Cleveland would be a drive for me given the time available for such activities. :doh:

Also would like to meet with all of you from Chatt and be part of it.

Is there anyone who will sponser me? You can email/ IM me for my details.

Thanks.

mani