M&P VTac found me :)

Well ended up with this in a trade. It's an M&P9 VTac. The sights are a bit different but I think I like them. They are as fast as they claim and the sight picture is very good. The trigger is better than any M&P's I had in the past, even with the APEX kits installed. Reset is short and definitive. Wasn't sure I'd like the color as I'm pretty simple and prefer plain old black, but I think I like it. Oh, and the biggest bonus is that is came with 6 mags. These things have been hard to find.

IMG_20140505_111348901_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140505_111411359_HDR.jpg

Edited by Smith
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal. I love my VTAC, the sights are awesome once you get used to them. I wish they made them like that for all handguns. The magazines may just be worth more than the gun at their current rate, I spent near $100 on 2 in the not so distant past.

I'm sure you'll love it, if not you should have no trouble moving it. Heck, I might even be talked into a second, I like mine that much.

Good deal. I love my VTAC, the sights are awesome once you get used to them. I wish they made them like that for all handguns. The magazines may just be worth more than the gun at their current rate, I spent near $100 on 2 in the not so distant past.

I'm sure you'll love it, if not you should have no trouble moving it. Heck, I might even be talked into a second, I like mine that much.

Nope. You can't have another. Limit is strictly one per customer.

Besides...I gots somthin he want!

[quote name="TrickyNicky" post="1146230" timestamp="1399311894"]The magazines may just be worth more than the gun at their current rate, I spent near $100 on 2 in the not so distant past. [/quote] Is anything special on the mags other than the color of the base plate?

Is anything special on the mags other than the color of the base plate?

No. Two have the FDE bottoms and the other 4 are standard 17 rnd mags. They are just pricey and hard to come by at times.

Did you type that in italics just to taunt me? :rofl:

Just buy it already. I think we all 3 already know that's how this is playing out. ;)

Buy? Me? Shirley you jest.

I don't think it's quite ready to leave yet. Nor is my end...yet. But....

Fortunately, M&P magazines have been around 30 bucks for a while now. The FDE base pads may be a different story.

While that is true, they are at times hard to come by and prices can reflect that.

Oh yeah, they got a bit ridiculous for a while, but then again everything did. They've been in stock at Midway for a few months now though.