3-gun at MTSC July 6th

Next match is Sunday July 6th.
5 stages. Registration between 11:00 and noon.
Stage 1. 16 rounds rifle and 16 rounds pistol
Stage 2. Pistol and shotgun 20 steel targets
12 paper targets
Stage 3. 15 rounds rifle 13 pistol and 12 sg
Stage 4. 34 rounds rifle
Stage 5. 16 rifle 12 shotgun bird 1 slug

The new rifle berms are finished. Our longest rifle targets will now be out to 250 yards.
  • Like 1

The ones at 250 are 10 inches. Iron sight shooters should have no problem seeing them.

Seeing is one thing...., Hitting will be "Interesting" for anyone shooting Iron Sights with a rifle that won't hold the Ten Ring at 200 & 300 yards!   :eek:  

SR Military "Target, Rifle, 200 Yards"  As used in NRA High Power Competition. 

X ring -   3.00

10 ring - 7.00

9 ring - 13.00

8 ring - 19.00

7 ring - 25.00

312ffi8.jpg

Of course in High Power we shoot standing at the 200 yard line.

Reckon I'll be leaving the FAL at home and bringing the M14 this time!    :bat: 

Aw - come on!  I'm bringing the FAL, but I'm wussing out and putting a scope on it.  Depending on the lighting and how it is painted I may or may not be able to clearly see a 10" target at 250yds with the naked eye.  I've been looking for an excuse to try this 1-4 scope out anyway.  We'll see if the man and the rifle are up to it, but I won't have any eyball excuses.  A 4 MOA target is nothing to sneeze at.

Edited by Matt in TN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.