Any exp. with the Sig556 pistol?

Guest slim

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look great, looks just like my rifle, except shorter barrel and no stock, but $1680? But this dealer is always more exp!

I thought what i think and others do, that the sig rifle is uncomfortably heavy in the front. And 6.7 lbs. is just 2x to heavy for a pistol and seems to be awfully cumbersome, just was really shocked, didnt know they existed! The rifle only weighs about 1.5 pounds more!

Yeah, I hear ya, but the weight comes from what I think is a lotta steel, or something leading to how damn solid the gun feels. And yeah 1608 is a lot of cash, but if you have money to spend like that, why not? Someday I hope I have money like that too lol.

Well, i think the got-to-have it bug might have me again! Been thinking about the sig 556 pistol, i found the cheap. yet at $1439. which is still high.

But i just dont know whether or not to get one, since with the election

they might not be avail. much longer. I am waiting and hope the foll. will be available as planned middle of next yr. masada,scar,steyr aug.

The things i dont like about the pistol are, to heavy 6.7 lbs. the rifle is only 1.1 lbs. heavier, single point sling, that can easily be fixed.

Looks exactly like my rifle, cant decide if i like that ot not, to front heavy, just like the rifle! fire 20 rounds and the park on side of rec. is gone from extracted shells hitting, can be solved by applying a piece of electric tape!

Do wish they would make their guns in 7.62x39, just can barely tolerate the 5.56, they said they are considering !

It all boils down to this, if i dont buy one next yr. none might be legal,

and depending on who wins the election, a lot of people think all AW prices will go up, if Obamjie wins!

Well, i am sure you can tell, i am trying my best to talk myself out of getting one, but i dont know if it doing any good!

And i also could turn it into an sbr, well even if i had it, maybe not for long!

I do have an ak pistol and a Proff. Ord. Carbon 97 pistol with the fluted barrel and it is my favorite pistol, and it weighs 1/3 what the sig pistol does!

So please give me some advise!

Thank You,

James