New Shotgun for the house

Guest flyfishtn

Guest flyfishtn

Picked up a new shotty for the home yesterday! No rounds through her yet but I really like the feel of the action.

Mossberg 590 Persuader in the Marine finish, 20" barrel.

3068630794_fe07a6db90_b.jpg

3067791043_dc5a171d61_b.jpg

3067803105_252b288e04_b.jpg

Edited by flyfishtn
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfishtn
My advice? Slap a 6 round side saddle on it and maybe a sling and you'd be good.

That is what I was thinking as well. Possibly a ghost ring sight, but at a minimum, the side saddle.

Guest flyfishtn
Aww man, The Reloaders Bench keeps those for the same price and you wouldn't have to deal with those price gougers. Cheaper than Dirtbags.

Nice shotgun, and nice counter tops too. Wish we had the black like that instead of crappy looking formica.

Crap, I can cancel my order and thanks for telling me that. Would rather give my money locally!!

I will head by there this week.

Thank you on the countertops. Pattern is called Volga Blue and we are truly enjoying it. :tough:

My Mossy 500 is the one gun that all the chicks dig shooting! B)

Suprising to me because I would think they'd like the handguns or the 10/22 plinker better because of the recoil.

I guess it's like driving a SUV. Something about all that power at your fingertips.

Guest flyfishtn
Nice looking gun. Congrats :D

................and nobody else is gonna ask, so I will - Where'd you get the Mossberg and what did it run ya ? :rock:

PM on the way. :drool: