GLOCK CLIP

MudBugjr

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ClipDraw is more conducive to shooting yer GOOBER off!

- OS

Yeah, I guess if you carry it up front it darn well could. Yet another reason I carry in the small of the back :)

In reality though, while using this setup if the gun is tucked in the waistband, your finger couldn't touch the trigger until the trigger cleared the waistband so it really isn't much different in that regards from a typical IWB holster. Now I guess you could make the argument that while tucked in, something could snag the trigger thus causing it to fire. I don't think this would be very likely however I'll stick with my IWB holster.

The trigger?

No dingbat. :hiding: lol

The clip.

Though in retrospect... i guess really the safest way to carry a glock is to remove the trigger. :)

Quote: Now I guess you could make the argument that while tucked in, something could snag the trigger thus causing it to fire

*Insert dirty joke here*

Edited by sling
No dingbat. :hiding: lol

The clip.

Though in retrospect... i guess really the safest way to carry a glock is to remove the trigger. :)

Quote: Now I guess you could make the argument that while tucked in, something could snag the trigger thus causing it to fire

*Insert dirty joke here*

Haha, I know, I was just being my normal unbearably hilarious self.

I think the Clip Draw is a cool product, but I don't think I would carry my G19 with one in the pipe like that... seems better suited for a gun with a thumb safety... but not a 1911, a 1911 would look horribly stupid with one of those clips on the slide. Hmmmm... maybe a USP?

My wife love to watch life in the ER. The other night a gentleman was brought in who had accidentally discharged his 32 into his pecker. It entered the base of the shaft and exited the head. :hiding: Dr said he was lucky it was a small caliber. :)

I couldn't believe the moron would sign a release to show his face on tv.

Guest abailey362

hrm....ni think it's kinda funny that no one talks about shooting goobers off when someone shows one of these on their keltecs or their LCPs.

i also don't know what would be in yer pants that would slide into the trigger guard and pull the trigger in a normal situation, but would maybe be a little more likely for an AD in a car wreck or similar situation if it because dislodged since there is no retention

hrm....ni think it's kinda funny that no one talks about shooting goobers off when someone shows one of these on their keltecs or their LCPs.

i also don't know what would be in yer pants that would slide into the trigger guard and pull the trigger in a normal situation, but would maybe be a little more likely for an AD in a car wreck or similar situation if it because dislodged since there is no retention

Hmm.. someone didnt get the above joke. B)

But in all seriousness... your schwance really isnt going to cause a 'accidental discharge.'

I think its really a mental thing... hey thats why guns have trigger guards, right?

Kinda goes hand in hand with some people afraid of carrying a glock with one in the pipe because it has no safety. Its mental. Gun aint going to go off unless pull the bang button. Plain and simple

Dang gone for a lil while. I haven't had any issues with this I have tried again and again with out it loaded to accidentally fire. So I guess If I shoot myself you all can tell me I told you so! I have had to quite wearing my metal studded underwear though. I wear it about 4o'clock, the gun that is!

Didn't someone post a story not too long ago about someone shooting himself in the sack with a glock in his smart carry holster? Something about the trigger managing to catch on something in his pants while he was walking the dog and then BANG! I just wouldn't feel comfortable with my G19's trigger not being securely covered.

Didn't someone post a story not too long ago about someone shooting himself in the sack with a glock in his smart carry holster? Something about the trigger managing to catch on something in his pants while he was walking the dog and then BANG! I just wouldn't feel comfortable with my G19's trigger not being securely covered.

+1

Guest GUTTERbOY
My wife love to watch life in the ER. The other night a gentleman was brought in who had accidentally discharged his 32 into his pecker. It entered the base of the shaft and exited the head. B)Dr said he was lucky it was a small caliber. B)

I couldn't believe the moron would sign a release to show his face on tv.

The pistol or the pecker?

(in keeping with the spirit of the thread)