CZ 75B Alternative Sights

mhl6493

The other thread about the CZ 75 Accu Shadow prompted me to ask about good alternative sights for a plain old 75B.  I love the gun, but the sights for me are just too small and hard to see.  I'm confident my accuracy suffers as a result.  

What have y'all put on your 75B's that has worked well for you?  Would you suggest something from either the custom shop or Cajun gun works?  Thanks!

Either of the latter two would be fine - not wild about the Big Dots.  My 75B isn't a defense gun - primarily used for range/recreation - so night sights aren't essential.  A good set of target-type sights would probably be best for my intended use.

Either of the latter two would be fine - not wild about the Big Dots.  My 75B isn't a defense gun - primarily used for range/recreation - so night sights aren't essential.  A good set of target-type sights would probably be best for my intended use.

The Hi-Viz are very easy to see and feature very bright light pipes. LPA makes some good ones too, but they're a lot more spendy; http://www.midwayusa.com/product/240352/lpa-ttf-adjustable-sight-set-cz-75-85-steel-fiber-optic

• Like 2

I just put these on my new CZ75B:  http://www.midwayusa.com/product/240352/lpa-ttf-adjustable-sight-set-cz-75-85-steel-fiber-optic

So far I only had one range session in (this was a recent purchase, one of my Christmas presents. The other one being a CZ2075B for carry). So far I'm happy. If you're comfortable with basic gun-smithing, install is straight forward. The front-sight needs a groove filed in for the roll-pin. (I used a small triangular fie). Some people drill, but filing a groove seems to be sufficient.

Cheers!

• Like 3