Guest benchpresspower

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Yeah I saw that on another forum. BS if you ask me. CTD has lost a ton of business because of their price gouging. Over on ARFCOM, the head honcho of C Products has flat out said they are very displeased with the way CTD has conducted themselves and that it will be reflected in the future shipments of C-Products products to CTD.

I hope cheaper than dirt goes under!

I got the Dec catalog and it had an ar kit and all you had to supply was the lower. the kit was advertised at 499.97 online it went up to 799.97!!!!!

there is a small disclaimer in the catalog that says prices may change daily to give you (us) the best possible deal. GRRRRRRRRRR

Guest Astra900

I realize everyone has things to do, but wouldn't it be fun, even just a little, to start an e-mail bombardment encompassing all our "Concerns & Opinions":devil:

You know as well as I do, that there are people out there writing them some real nasty letters. This might be a good time to release some of that bottled up aggression on a very deserving pile of :shake:.

Just a thought:shrug:

Ohh, BTW, your letter title should read something neutral like: "Product question" so as not to tip them off and have them just delete it.

:lol: on'em! I got my own "buddies", and they take damn good care of me, and I don't even have to buy anything for them to send me an e-mail or PM to say "Hey". They don't send me offers of an overinflated price less 10% just cause they like me or you.... see, http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=318#post196665.

Bottom line is, find a local, reputable firearms purveyor, there is, IMO a very fine selection on this site across the state. Make nice with him, he is your friend, he will take care of you. Yes, you may have to plop down an extra 10 or 20 bucks, big deal! He has more overhead than the web stores to provide you a place to come fondle guns. I guarantee you will receive it back ten fold with customer support, extra good deals, and you have a good friend and a place to hang out to boot. Forget about the CTD and all that craziness, they are taking care of themselves right now. If you find a good deal on the net go talk to YOUR buddy. I use them to look at stuff to order from MY buddy!