newest ar mod

Daniel

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Yep, ordered a couple of these about a month ago, when they were brought to my attention over on M4C... it just now shipped, 2 days ago, from Noveske. I believe Tungsten also placed an order for a few, about 2 weeks prior to my order.

Gotta love the Team America quote. :lol:

Guest Verbal Kint
Pssssh... I called light to this back when it was still cool...

My month of waiting, plus time for discovery, still trumps you beyotch! Go bake me a pie! :D

:lol:

My month of waiting, plus time for discovery, still trumps you beyotch! Go bake me a pie! :slap:

:D

Hmm. This isnt the first or the last pie you've baked for someone is it poak? :lol:

On topic though... it does make me want to find an electric pencil and go to work...

My month of waiting, plus time for discovery, still trumps you beyotch! Go bake me a pie! :D

:lol:

Time of discovery? I found out about them like, FOREVER before you. The only reason I even posted about them is because I knew the fad had passed, so it was safe to divulge the info to all you posers.

Guest Verbal Kint
Time of discovery? I found out about them like, FOREVER before you. The only reason I even posted about them is because I knew the fad had passed, so it was safe to divulge the info to all you posers.

Well played. :lol:

Your mom gets my weiner pie on the daily...

:slap::lol::up::D:rofl:

Guest Verbal Kint
Look on 1st line of defense, my last pic is for you. Look closely

Um... I left my Orphan Annie decoder ring at home... and run out of Ovaltine, damnit! So...

WTF you talkin' bout, Willis? :hat:

Guest Verbal Kint
=( im behind the times.

You actually have your port door in hand, installed, or waiting like the rest of us? Obligatory photos, if you have it! You know the drill!

Guest Verbal Kint
oh i dont have it and your case makes me think i prob shouldnt order it lol.

Several people that I know, that ordered them, have been waiting for these for a few weeks.

I think it was more due to Noveske concentrating on other products (barrels, uppers, etc), to meet their demand, than anything else. All of these orders for the doors seem to be shipping now, as everyone is starting to see the money debited from their accounts. My funds were earmarked, as usual, when I first placed the order... but remained pending since then. They finally went final/withdrawn this past week.

Should be able to order some now and have them shipped out fairly soon, I would think.

Edit: You wana sell one of those doors verb?

I only ordered two, for the two receivers I have... er.. had... cuz I uh sold them... at a gun show or something... yeah... :hat: