Summit Gunbroker????????

VERO1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest sammopar

I tried to buy a g27 from him, he emailed me it was mine. so sent MO got a email saying he sold it by mistake. I understand it happens, he told me in an email that never happened before that he would make me a hell of a deal on something else. I though that's fine, he had other guns i was interested in. Emailed him other suggestions no reply waited emailed other suggestions no reply so i called leave message no reply by this time i am getting worried (it's been a over a WEEK this guy has $500 of my money) that's when i posted this. Got my MO in the mail today guess he didn't want to make me a hell of a deal????strange him never contacted me:confused:

Seems like a nice enough guy, but I think he's probably in over his head. He listed an item, I emailed him saying I wanted it,and he said the next morning he'd check to see if he's got any spare mags for sale to go along with it.

Next day, I emailed him, and he said, "Sorry, sold it this morning." So that's nice, especially coming from somebody who prefers MO or cashier's check. Seems like he should set something aside if he wants to be paid in a way that takes 2-3 days to get to him.

What's the deal with this site? Is this guy an FFL holder who just puts his collection on the internet?

He's an FFL holder who deals mainly in LE trade-ins. He sells a lot of new stuff too.

He's legit, he just doesn't operate a brick and mortar store (probably one of the reasons he can maintain pretty consistently low pricing).