Laser for G26 or G19

Guest jth_3s

Ive been looking for a laser for my G26 or a G19 and cant decide what I like best. I like the Lasermax but dont really like the switch on it. Any suggestions on a Laser for a G26 or G19?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Crimson Trace on my 26 and couldn't have been more pleased with it. I had a buddy that got to try both and he said the Lasermax was quite dim compared to the Crimson Trace. I really liked being able to turn the Crimson Trace on or off depending on how tightly I gripped the handle.

Thanks if I trade for that 19 Ill look into those cant really use them on my 26 though

I have a 19 myself, without a laser though. For whatever reason, I'm just not too much of a fan of sub-compacts. Pretty much anything you put on that 26 besides a LaserMax or Crimson Trace (I dont even know if they make laser grips for the 26) is going to be pretty obtrusive to the form factor.

EDIT: Above post answered my question about the CT's, haha.

Have a G27, same frame as the G26, had CTG on it for a while, really like them, ergonomically - they really fit the frame nicely. They can be found for around $140 on the GT forum and ebay quite regurlarly. Also, got to the Lasermax website...they have grips now! No reviews as of yet, on/off switch, appear to be really nice.

i have a Crimson trace on my beretta 92fs. crimson trace for any pistol are top notch.

I know a guy who had the laser max guide rod laser on a full size Glock and it was terrible. it caused jams/failure to feed somehow but laser max fixed it.

personally ide rather have a laser in the grips or on the accessory rail than connected to internal parts (something else to go wrong when you most need the gun)

Crimson trace also provides free batteries for life. I dont know about their customer service as i have never had to deal with them or even hear of someone who did.

i have a Laserlyte QD Universal that is a solid piece (stays zeroed, stays on, good quality), that would work for you... fits sub-compacts.

if interested, i no longer use it, would let it go for $50.00 if your near nashville...