east TN tribe shoot em up

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good seeing you again Bill, your RIA really looked nice in person, the photos of the new grips did not do it justice.

You did leave a little too soon, we had a lot of fun after lunch. Nothing spells fun like helping hand shovel a dump truck load of top soil :poop:

we also got some trigger time in. I put my RIA through its paces as well as a couple of others. I have never seen SUNTZU smile as big as he did after putting a few rounds downrange out of the M1A scout rifle. I shot it once, that sucker is loud but was fun to shoot. So I can add another gun to my list of weapons fired.

Mark's lovely wife treated us to a fantastic dinner of lasagna and garlic bread.

Wish i could have gone to the gun show with you and Mark today.

Good seeing you again Bill, your RIA really looked nice in person, the photos of the new grips did not do it justice.

You did leave a little too soon, we had a lot of fun after lunch. Nothing spells fun like helping hand shovel a dump truck load of top soil :P

we also got some trigger time in. I put my RIA through its paces as well as a couple of others. I have never seen SUNTZU smile as big as he did after putting a few rounds downrange out of the M1A scout rifle. I shot it once, that sucker is loud but was fun to shoot. So I can add another gun to my list of weapons fired.

Mark's lovely wife treated us to a fantastic dinner of lasagna and garlic bread.

And i wish i could have stayed longer also...but...the boss beckoned.

I am SOOOOO disappointed that i didnt get to shovel any dirt;), although, i probably wouldnt have been much help....my arms were worn out.

And i really wish I could have slung some lead with you guys...i'm looking forward to shooting my new RIA....:)

So will there be another clean-up session before the actual "shoot em up"? If so, I would love to be able to make it up and help out.

not sure...we put a pretty damn big dent in it yesterday. But, there is always the opportunity to build target stands...and ...as the weather gets better, the weedeater always needs to be run.

Guest SUNTZU

You did leave a little too soon, we had a lot of fun after lunch. Nothing spells fun like helping hand shovel a dump truck load of top soil :screwy:

The scout rifle is awesome! I felt like Garfield at dinner. Say when on round two of the range rearrangement day. I'll work on plan for the stage.

I'll work on plan for the stage.

so that means there will be a live band????? I'm going for sure now!!! See if you can book "three blind mutha's" or two dog night (spin off of three dog night), or even better yet marshal andy and the lonesome trail riders (or something like it)....:rolleyes:

I've been pretty lucky with this assignment, shame it won't last much longer. Should be able to make it home for the weekend in 3 weeks, but until target stands, at a minimum, are up, no point in setting up a shoot.

Mike, if you and SunTzu can get stands in beforehand, schedule a shoot for the 24th. Otherwise I will get some in that weekend and we will shoot for two or three weeks after that... I want to angle the pistol stands a bit as we discussed. Goal is three stands at 25, 3 at 50, and one or two at 100.

Guest Boomhower

You miss all the fun when you're gone for a while!! And to think all I did Saturday was mow the lawn.

I really need to get some range time in. I've been out for a long while now.

Guest SUNTZU
You miss all the fun when you're gone for a while!! And to think all I did Saturday was mow the lawn.

I really need to get some range time in. I've been out for a long while now.

YouTube - Frankenstein Alive

:(

Wondered what happened to you, boom. Hope to see you at the next shoot.

Guest Boomhower
;)

Wondered what happened to you, boom. Hope to see you at the next shoot.

:rock:.....Pretty much!

I've not been around much. Time hasn't permitted for me to sit down and browse the interweb's very much. I hope to get back in touch though, and definitely hope to be able to make it out to the next shoot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest c.a.s.

Anyone want to hop over to the Norris range some time in the next week?

Preferably someone with a key, so I don't have to pay the key deposit?

(Wouldn't benefit me to get the membership at this point, I leave next Wednesday)

it was not a jab, therefore not directed at anyone in particular.

Someone posted about a shoot, I mearly suggested they organize one.

Aside from that Bill I think i am going up to Mark's Saturday. you going to come by?

Daniel how bout you? whats the plan?