east TN tribe shoot em up

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to make it, and I am tryin to get back home this weekend. All depends on work. I haven't shot my 1903A3 since the last time I was up at norris. Actually, I need to shoot it or I will end up selling it. Easier to sell something when you haven't shot it in a while. If I do make it back I would like to meet up with someone to follow. It's been 7 months since I have been home (Maryland sucks!).

Edited by hkusp40cal

This Saturday, 29th of May? Julie said she may decide to cook something to feed the troops, so to speak.

Julie and I will be there, btw. I think she's been itching to shoot a little this summer..of course this means it's time for me to make sure her desert eagle is cleaned and ready and reload another 100 rounds of .45 for her.

Also, I guess I need to reload another 100 rounds or so of 30-06 for "Darwin"..my M1 Garand. ;)

hey..since we're gonna all be getting together, does anyone have anything they want to swap out?

If you do, bring it and we can do some horse trading while we're there!

well, we can do your average run of the mills burgers, we can do hotdogs (those are cheep and always good)

with a couple of packs of sodas..

standard range fare. It would be easier if I know who all's coming.

Very true...I'll make chili for the dogs. And I can bring my smoker if you want to smoke the hot dogs. All beef ones taste better smoked. It's totally up to you.

Can we get a head count folks?

Very true...I'll make chili for the dogs. And I can bring my smoker if you want to smoke the hot dogs. All beef ones taste better smoked. It's totally up to you.

Can we get a head count folks?

I'm coming, hopefully bringing Cody and perhaps one of his friends. Last time, I brought chips, soda, cookies, can do again.

Guest SUNTZU

Mike.357, Caveman, and I are heading up early Saturday. My mom took Caveman dress shopping today. He wanted something flowery for the range.

So far, that's 9 folks not including mark or sue, correct?

I can get the beef hot dogs and some bubba burgers also along with the buns.

Does anyone want to bring condiments?

Mayo, mustard and ketchup?

if nobody calls the condiments I'll get some squeezable ones.

I can bring the condom-mints:D I can also bring a case of Coke / Pepsi (preference?) Somewhere in this thread, someone mentioned bringing a weed trimmer :stunned: If that's still needed, I'll bring mine. If anyone needs .40 ammo, let me know and I'll bring it along. I have about 150 rounds that I don't need since I got rid of my SW40VE.

If anyone needs .40 ammo, let me know and I'll bring it along. I have about 150 rounds that I don't need since I got rid of my SW40VE.

Bring it anyway...likely you can swap it for something at the meet! :stunned:

Truth to tell, it'll be great to see you guys again!

I've been too long gone from home...Julie just remarked that she found the drive in over here..it's about 5 minutes from the house...and said "I'm in heaven..I'm never leaving!!!"

You don't know how happy that made me.

Edited by towerclimber37
I can bring the condom-mints:D I can also bring a case of Coke / Pepsi (preference?) Somewhere in this thread, someone mentioned bringing a weed trimmer :stunned: If that's still needed, I'll bring mine. If anyone needs .40 ammo, let me know and I'll bring it along. I have about 150 rounds that I don't need since I got rid of my SW40VE.
Bring it anyway...likely you can swap it for something at the meet! :dropjaw:

Truth to tell, it'll be great to see you guys again!

I've been too long gone from home...Julie just remarked that she found the drive in over here..it's about 5 minutes from the house...and said "I'm in heaven..I'm never leaving!!!"

You don't know how happy that made me.

I would be willing to swap some cash for your .40 ammo, if we can agree on a price.

Uhhh...somebody might need to bring a weedeater for Saturday...as of now...it looks like im tied up for the next two evenings...maybe i can get by there Friday night, but its not looking good.

Ahhh... found it... let me know

If you happen to have some type of yardsign that is no longer needed, it would make a decent target stand.

Such as all these campaign signs all over the back roads? :stunned::D Maybe some real estate signs?

I would be willing to swap some cash for your .40 ammo, if we can agree on a price.

I'm sure we can. I don't plan on buying another 40 (for now anyway) No reason to let it collect dust. Would love to trade for some .50AE ammo. :stunned:

Think I'll bring the Desert Eagle too.......

I'm sure we can. I don't plan on buying another 40 (for now anyway) No reason to let it collect dust. Would love to trade for some .50AE ammo. :stunned:

Think I'll bring the Desert Eagle too.......

I have two .40's, a Glock 22 and a Baby Eagle.