This is an interesting read

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let em,  If a bunch of idiots want to get away from the rest of the society and move into a dying town in the middle of no where more power to them.  I wish more hate groups would follow their lead and get away from the rest of us.

Check out the town on Google earth.  It looks like its about 10 blocks total size and in the middle of nothing.  No wonder the town is dying.

These guys do, in fact, serve a very useful purpose... They keep everybody sane and keep them thinkin about our freedoms....

They demonstrate how great the genius of the founding of this country was; and show the greatness of our Constitution and Bill of Rights...  They engage in free speech activities and freedom of association in spades... They say and believe things that most no one (...even me...) believes in and they think and promote heinous thoughts...

As long as they break no laws, sayin things and preaching doctrines that are offensive to some hearers in the public square is a good thing...  Its the free exercise of the freedom of speech and association... A fundamental right in this country guaranteed by the First Amendment...

I seem to remember that in the last year or so a bunch of white supremacists in wisconsin (...i think...) said a bunch of the usual stuff during an arraignment hearing in the federal court, and the prosecuting attorney (...unwisely, i think...) protested loudly that these guys should be locked up for their views... A woman federal judge called the US attorney out and reminded them about the First Amendment...

She said (...correctly, i believe...) "....that each individual has the right to state his or her opinions in the public square on issues of public discussion; no matter how heinous or offensive it may be to some hearers...." . I think she is exactly right; folks, ya cant bridle free speech and freedom of association and have a free society...

Havin said all that; belief in their rights to freedom of speech and association is not tantamount to accepting their views... It is important, however, to allow them to be said... Remember, this, if the freedoms of a bunch of white supremest nuts can be abridged, yours and mine can too...Ya dont have to accept what these guys believe to believe in their right to say 'em...

More than that; remember that the Southern Poverty Law Center is nothin more than a leftist bunch of sons and daughters of satan that hates everybody and/or any group that doesnt see things their way... They are nothin more than a bunch of leftist hypocrites that regularly slander individuals and groups they do not agree with... They have no "american values" nor do they believe in the Constitution... They simply believe they should call the shots.. period...

They punish those who dont by putting them on the "hate group" watch list...

Take the time sometime to go to their website and look at who some of these "hate groups" are.... You will be surprised...  They have gained stature in recent years with the current administration simply because they are allies... The SPLC and the (In)Justice Department are joined at the hip because they believe the same things... Principally, that anybody that they dont agree with should be silenced or shamed ALA the "Chicago Way"...  In my mind; the SPLC is far worse than any all white Neo-Nazi group ya can think of...

leroy the constitutionalists isolationist libertarian

Edited by leroy