New to me Para Warthog

Guest TylerC

Got this from a trade with a fellow TGO member.

012-2.jpg

10+1 .45 and about the size of my Glock 26, quite impressive.

0062-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

I've heard people have problems with these micro 1911s, but this one is quite perfect so far.

I've got 50 rounds down the tube which had no malfunctions and went EXACTLY were they were supposed to.

I do think I'll probably end up trading it off though as it's so similar in size to my Glock. I'll probably try to find another pocket pistol or go the opposite way and get a full size 1911!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest waffenldr

1+ choice. I carrry a Para P10, but the wife carries a Warthog. She loves the feeling of having a .45 she can keep in her purse. She can't shoot more than one mag at a time during practice, it hurts her hand. Of course if shes attacked by multiple "bg's" Then I think seeing the first guys head explode will deter the others.

1+ choice. I carrry a Para P10, but the wife carries a Warthog. She loves the feeling of having a .45 she can keep in her purse. She can't shoot more than one mag at a time during practice, it hurts her hand. Of course if shes attacked by multiple "bg's" Then I think seeing the first guys head explode will deter the others.

She must be using Extreme Shock Fang Face ammo!:up: Nice hog!

Cool!

If you do end up wanting to get rid of it... My Para Big Hawg could use a little brother... :)

Hey Mike I am looking to trade it off in favor of a bigger or smaller weapon. Shoots like a dream, but its just about the same size as my carry Glock so I'm looking for something a little different. I value its worth somewhere around $600. Feel free to drop me a email at memphistyler@gmail.com thanks!

I saw a couple of used Warthogs @ G&L yesterday for around $600. There are good looking guns but just didn't quite feel right in my hand.

Did you shoot one with the pinky extension on it? Without it, the grip is so small I can see it feeling weird for someone with big paws.