Glock 17 1rst Gen

Guest TJones8611

Guest TJones8611

Just bought a Glock 17 First gen for $300. Of course with it being 20+ years old, there is a little wear but nothing bad, in fact very little scratches. Came with one mag. Have yet to put a round through it, going out this afternoon to push a box of 50.

Good deal or not?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a fairly good deal. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't gain some collector value one day. Well, maybe one day. But the first Gen guns already have a kinda cult following by some. Anyways, there were some recalls on those first Gen guns,so you should probably check with Glock to make sure there are no needed safety updates on that SN series and other than that, it is a Glock, so I am sure it will function and shoot just fine. Congrats.

Guest TJones8611

Took out yesterday to see how it shoots, but to damn cold to really aim. Shot about 30 rounds through it and another 30 through my Sig P220 before the cold got to me. The glock shot perfect, pattern seemed tight considering I was shivering.

A local shop said they could replace the sights with night sites for $120, but Im thinking of staying with the originals, keeping the gun as original as possible.

Any takers at $302?

Guest abailey362

some new guns (glock and springfield) are LEO only with GT. They didn't have any used glocks last week but have a few smiths in stock for $299.

I bought my mossy 590 there 2 weeks ago too

I really need directions to GT from Rossville blvd exit

Go south towards GA.As soon as you cross over into Rossville you'll see a light with an old dinner on the left hand corner.Turn left there,and go up the hill.Its the big white building on the corner with fiftyelevenbillion cop cars.

You cant miss it!