What’s a good suppressor for the MP5 3-lug setup? Do the Short suppressors work well? I believe they are called K-series? Thanks 

Gemtech MK9k in my opinion is the best for the MP5. You want a high volume can so you don’t get gas back in your eyes. 

I have several cans for my MP5, but the Octane 9 and Rugged Obsidian are my favs! Obsidian if I had to choose just one.  

I got the SD tactical three lug mount, it's threaded the same as several of the existing 9mm cans I had access to, then I built a few for it specifically. Same thread pitch/diameter as liberty/gemtech boosters. Ended up installing three lug barrels on the MPX, and my Scorpion as well, loving it for 9mm cans.

The likelihood of finding a MK9k is not good.  If you like the idea of a fat can, look at the Dead Air Wolf.  They were on sale recently.  Don't know if they still are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Colt4530
      What benefit is a trust re NFA items?
    • By TripleGGG
      Nothing like getting a text from Mike at Law Enforcement Sales saying all 3 of your transfers are in. Finally got to bring these home today. Now to find some range time. 

• By willis68
      I am offshore in Finland, last week I got an email saying my Tax stamp finally came in so I can get my Suppressor when I get home in two weeks!

i honestly forgot all about it but this was some great news for me and my trust!

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines