frankiegnc

PIC Decatur Ga cal .22 Extra Part

I took a friends PIC Decatur Ga cal .22 revolver apart to clean.  I always take pictures so I will know exactly how to reassemble the parts.  However, in this case a part fell out during disassembly without me knowing where it came from.  I have attached a photo of the part in question.  The part is 1/4" long.  Does anyone have an idea of where this part goes?  Any help would be appreciated.  Sorry for the image being upside down.

PIC Decatur Ga .22 extra part.jpg

This is an RG schematic, but that is comparable. Maybe part 42?

DnBpfs2.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ronald_55
      I have been seriously looking at some armor to add to my gear. Rarely am I really looking at tactical style gear. I like to be a little lower profile than that. So I have no experience with it. I also need to keep it in a budget that keeps me out of the dog house. My better half does not approve of my, as she calls it, "crazy ideas." I fully know the old "you get what you pay for". That is why the prices I am seeing from AR500.com make me ask. I see sub $200 plate carriers with level III armor plates. I know the carriers are not ballistic, so that explains part of it. 
      So does anyone have one if these? Do you like it? Is it comfortable? I have a gut, so that is a worry for me. I don't want it riding up to my chin. 
      Btw, I did look st some older posts, but they were old enough that I thought it wise to get updated info.
      Thanks in advance
    • By Damethedude
      Hello guys, I know this gun (H&K usp .357 sig) is hard to find but I'm sure someone is selling one somewhere.  Please is anyone is selling one or if you know somewhere I can go to find one I would love some advice.  I was reading that a member named Creepy was selling his a couple yrs back I wonder if he ever got rid of it? Again some help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys!!
    • By Damethedude
      How can we convince major gun companies that the .357 sig is not a dying caliber and is an amazing round that is in a league of it's own when compared to other stout rounds, also convince more major gun manufacturers to start producing the gun again in multiple variations to appease their loyal gun community.  THESE GUNS WILL SALE!!!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑JUST MAKE EM ALREADY!

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines