Found this...

Was bored and looking for some inexpensive .308 range ammo, and found this link: http://www.rguns.net/ammo.shtml, and since I know plenty of people who are having trouble finding .308 they can afford, I thought I'd share. Oh, they also had what appeared to be reasonably priced .45ACP too. It's Israeli surplus ammo, but as long as range ammo is brass cased and goes bang reliably, I'm not that picky myself.

Never ordered from them before, but I've heard of them. I think I've seen ads for them in Shotgun News or something like that. If someone's ordered from them in the past, maybe some feedback?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Revelator

Never heard of, but I've been looking for some inexpensive .308 surplus myself and this is a good deal. I'll keep this link. Here's a cold one for a good find...:P

You should read reviews of the .45 ammo before you make a purchase!! Many buyers have reported that is is a hodgepodge of assorted stamps, some of which is dangerous and not fit to shoot. Some of the reviews reported missing primers, badly dented casings, misformed bullets, etc. Buyer beware, it's cheap for a reason.

Guest Mugster

As things go that's not a bad price on the radway. Usually if it pops up at aim wideners will get some in too. Usually. I do notice wideners has the 175gr match prvi ball, which i think is match in name only. Pretty good price on it.

As things go that's not a bad price on the radway. Usually if it pops up at aim wideners will get some in too. Usually. I do notice wideners has the 175gr match prvi ball, which i think is match in name only. Pretty good price on it.

$.50/round has been my price point for .308, so the radway should fit the bill. I'm most excited about having a wooden crate show up at my front door w/ various British markings. :rolleyes:

Too bad I didn't stock up when it was dirt cheap...I guess that can be said for all ammo though.

For Prvi Partisan, it is match ammo. Compared to someplace like Black Hills or even Federal, it's just plinking ammo with a heavier projectile. Unfortunately, it's the only .308 ammo Wideners has in stock right now that I'm aware of.

Guest abailey362
Anyone want to split some of this British .308? I'm about to order a case of 750 rds.

if i had something to shoot it out of i'd be all over it :rolleyes:

Guest abailey362

yeah...like a week after i got it

took it down to hero gear with me and ended up trading that, a dpms AR, and my 2 XD's for my Sig, XDm, and a RRA

i can never get out off there without something new