Video: Handcuffed woman steals patrol car

volshayes

Reckon any of his buddies gave him any grief over this one !

https://www.policeone.com/patrol-vehicle/articles/481832006-Video-Handcuffed-woman-steals-patrol-car/

Video: Handcuffed woman steals patrol car

Officers handcuffed the woman and sat her in the passenger side of the patrol car

Today at 1:17 PM

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By PoliceOne Staff

TULSA, Okla. — Newly released video shows a handcuffed woman taking off in an officer’s patrol vehicle, NewsOn6 reported.

Officers stopped 36-year-old Angie Frost in March of this year for driving a stolen car. The video from the incident shows officers handcuffing Frost and seating her in the passenger side of the patrol car while they searched the stolen vehicle. 

Officers stood outside the vehicle while Frost slid into the driver’s side.

“What is she doing?” footage shows one officer asking. 

“She’s trying to steal your car,” responded the other. 

Frost took off while officers radioed for assistance. She was apprehended after getting out at a motel and trying to flee.

Frost pleaded guilty to four counts earlier this year and was sentenced to three years in prison.

12 hours ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

I used to have the ability to manoveur my handcuffed hands from behind my back to in front of me while in a car😁......

A useful skill I have lost.😔

Although I haven't been handcuffed since my younger days. Perhaps I still can🤓

I use to be able to get a set of cuffs from behind my back and unlock them with a safety pin I kept pinned to the inside of my pants pocket. Then I would toss the pin and when the officer came back to his car I would give him his cuffs. It was a standing joke in my small hometown. That all changed when the new hand cuffs came out with the locks on them. Could not get out of those. Now back to getting cuffs from behind me to in front of me. If I was to try and do that today they would have to put me back together after picking up all the pieces when I busted apart. No way in Hell I would ever attempt it today..........:clap:

Edited by bersaguy

I have a screwed up arthritic or wore out, (Never got it checked out) right Shoulder.

It gives me severe pain if I do anything with it beyond raising it for a handshake, driving etc.

I imagine if my life depended on escaping I could get my hands around in front but I'd be suffering.

1 hour ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

I have a screwed up arthritic or wore out, (Never got it checked out) right Shoulder.

It gives me severe pain if I do anything with it beyond raising it for a handshake, driving etc.

I imagine if my life depended on escaping I could get my hands around in front but I'd be suffering.

Well according to my doctor I have some form of arthritus in every joint in my body which all relates back to that truck back in 1978. The only time I am not in some kind of pain is when I am not moving. Or maybe when I am sleeping as long as I don't try to move or roll over and then it might wake me up. I have learned to live with it until it's gets unbearable due mostly to weather. Damp days are worse and then I take something for it. I can tell it's raining just by standing up in the morning while getting out of bed. Just grit my teeth and head for the coffee pot letting Darby out on the trip.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that bersaguy.

If My shoulder hurt all the time like it does when I move it the wrong way I'd have to get on some serious drugs.

I have an iffy back and slight knee issues too. My failing body is why I decided to change professions from welding before it was too late.

Any time I get feeling sorry for myself I think of all the people who are my age and already have a cane or stooped over etc.

So I'm really pretty well off I guess.

1 hour ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

Sorry to hear that bersaguy.

If My shoulder hurt all the time like it does when I move it the wrong way I'd have to get on some serious drugs.

I have an iffy back and slight knee issues too. My failing body is why I decided to change professions from welding before it was too late.

Any time I get feeling sorry for myself I think of all the people who are my age and already have a cane or stooped over etc.

So I'm really pretty well off I guess.

My heart doctor had the hospital send me home with a cane because he knows about all of my other issues and one of the things they want you to do after open heart surgery is to talk and because many times the places I am walking are not flat but more like my yard he insists I use a cane to keep from falling.

Little did he know but my SIL had a custom cane made for me back 3 years ago as it helped my hips when I would walk to the mail box. Without it I would be in intense pain by the time I got back to the house but with the cane I have almost little to no pain. Normally when I go grocery shopping I park near one of the cart traps for putting shopping carts in and I grab 1 out of there and push it inside and use it to shop. It eliminates all my hip pain by doing that. I'm always looking for new ways to do things that help with daily chores so I don't have to depend on pain meds unless I have zero options and then just stopping what I am doing and sit down and rest. I had to give up one of the loves of my life back in 2011 and that was bass fishing. It got to be to much on my body so SON IN LAW has my Skeeter Bass boat now and ever so often he will get a short day at work and call me and we go and bass fish on Percy Priest lake cause I can sit on the back seat and fish and he runs the trolling motor and does all the fetching for me when I need something.

I have not been in over a year cause of his work but thats fine. He takes good care of my daughter and grand children and thats more important than fishing.

I really don't have any issues with my life at present. I see many folks a lot worse off than I am and it is what keeps me going..................:rock: 

• Like 2