Jamie Jackson

testing strikethrough

On 11/27/2018 at 6:53 AM, prag said:

Holy carp! It worked! 😉

You know we have a button for this on here right? It only took me around 8 years to notice. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

You know we have a button for this on here right? It only took me around 8 years to notice. :)

I am a devout technotard...obviously.

No, I didn't know that LOL. As I look up about 2 inches I see an "S" with a line through it... something tells me that just might be was I was looking for. Yep...when I hover it evens tells me it's "strikethrough". Good grief. At least now I know the BBcode. 🙄

Perhaps there are other mysteries in that little box I might want to explore. 

ETA...9 years for me and I probably should have PM'd you to ask in the first place. :)

Edited by prag
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, prag said:

I am a devout technotard...obviously.

No, I didn't know that LOL. As I look up about 2 inches I see an "S" with a line through it... something tells me that just might be was I was looking for. Yep...when I hover it evens tells me it's "strikethrough". Good grief. At least now I know the BBcode. 🙄

Perhaps there are other mysteries in that little box I might want to explore. :)

Don't feel too bad. I didn't notice until recently. We also have a handy dandy button for URL's as well.

image.png.c168fcc1030b3971fdfd3304952b0027.png

• Like 1