Sign in to follow this  
FUJIMO

sale-or-trade Overland Diesel Pusher $7,000

1989 Overland Bus for sale or possible trade.

38'
Detroit 8.2 turbo diesel
Allison Transmission
Onan "quiet" diesel 7.5k generator
22.5 Alcoa aluminum wheels
Hydraulic leveling jacks
Central vacuum system
Furnance
Dual roof AC units
Newer model fridge and freezer
New installed toilet
New Queen mattress

This was bought by my father with intentions to remodel and see the country in but health issues have permanently squashed those plans. It has plenty of potential but is dated as the pics show. While nothing would prevent you from setting it up to camp out of today it has a couple issues that I would address if I were in the position of the buyer. TIRES- while they are 10 or 12 ply they are old and show rot. We have traveled locally with it but I wouldn't want to start out toward Yellowstone with it. REAR WINDOW- theres one window that was damaged and the glass is missing. It's been sealed off so it doesn't affect you camping in it or it being stored but something high on my list of fixes.

Anyone seriously interested can contact me and I can run on at length about it. Even if you aren't a camper or traveler it has the potential to be a badazz hunting hideaway. I suppose you could camo paint it and use the missing window as a snipers nest :)

While I'm really trying to recover as much of dads money as possible I am willing to look at trades or partial trades that interest me. These include but not limited to firearms, farm tractor, bobcat, high lift, duramax diesel chevy truck, powerstroke ford truck, cummins dodge truck, dirt bike, full size Harley, Early Hayabusa, van, box truck, old street rod, station wagon, etc

$7,000 cash

8/28/19- listening to reasonable cash offers. MUST get this gone so don't be shy

It's located in Jefferson City Tn 37760

BUSc.jpg

BUSb.jpg

CoachD.jpg

CoachB.jpg

BUSa.jpg

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, abusfullofnuns said:

On the hunt for a basic pop up. Too bad my price range is half of the asking. This would be quite a bit more comfortable. 

Good luck with the sale. Wish I had more money to blow. 

I'd consider cash and trades :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Snaveba
      I have three factory Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm 8-round Magazines for sale. 
      Asking $20 each or all three for $50
      Cash or PayPal  
      In Nashville (Harding @ I-65 area) but I can meet around town. 

• By RobertNashville
      *** SOLD ***
      PRICE DROP: $1,950.
      This WILL sell on Gunbroker.com but I decided to drop the price to just above GB selling price as I'd prefer to sell it to a good home in Tennessee (GB sale ends soon so you must let me know ASAP).  Thanks!!!

.223 Rem./5.56 Nato cal., bullpup configuration, 17.4 in. barrel, gas operated with rotating bolt, 10 or 30 shot AR-15 style mag., empty cases are ejected through a forward port, includes 1.6x optical sighting package. Black finish, 7.6 lbs.
      This rifle if just plain FUN to shoot and in the two times I’ve taken it to the range it always was had a huge interest factor. Frankly, I don’t want to sell it but I’m pursuing a Master of Divinity seminary degree and cash flowing it and I need the funds a lot more than I need this rifle.

I’d conservatively place this gun at 99-100% and if I hadn’t put some rounds through it there is no question it would be 100%. I’ve had it to the range twice and have put less than 100 rounds through it.

Sale includes two (2) 30 round magazines, original cleaning kit, lock and Owner's Manual.

Per BB, MSRP on this model was $2,779.  In the condition it is in I’m asking $2,100 (which is well below BB value for one in this condition. I will include 4 magazines with the rifle.
      Serious inquires only please. With a day or two notice I can meet you almost anywhere for the exchange.
      Thank you for your interest!

*** SOLD ***

• By grasshoppa
      Switching platforms to the s&w m&p 9 2.0
      all mags are 9mm
      3 magpul 21 rounders
      3 oem glock 17 rd
      1 magpul 17rd 
      and 1 ets? 33 rd 
      looking to trade for 17 rd s&w 9mm 
      I know the smith mags are more expensive but would like at least 3 on trade for all mine

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines