just joined

Guest Mugster

Guest Mugster

Hey guys, new member here, just found the board. I've been shooting/hunting most of my life. I like to shoot pretty much anything. I've collected a wide assortment of firearms. I reload, both shotshell and rifle rounds. I just bought .223 dies because it looks like the cheap days of plinking .223 are over. Anybody thinking about using .223 for the upcoming deer season? My latest project is working up a deer loading that I like. I'm located in Murfreesboro, and am an original tennessee native.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mugster

Thanks for the quick welcomes. I'm always looking to learn something new about shooting. Looks like a nice place ya have here.

Guest ETS_Inc

Welcome aboard, from a Damn Yankee, residing in the 'Boro. (I got south of the Mason-Dixon Line as fast as I could. There are too many damn liberals up north.)

Mugster welcome to the nuthouse!

I won't hold it against you that you are from TN if you don't hold it against me that I am a ex yankee and now a naturalized Tennesseean ;)

towerclimber I was talking to a buddy of yours last week. Mike in kingsport? at Top Notch. He said to tell you hi and you need to get him to the next shoot. I told him I would let him know where it is at and that he was welcome to come with me if he wanted.

Guest Mugster
Mugster welcome to the nuthouse!

I won't hold it against you that you are from TN if you don't hold it against me that I am a ex yankee and now a naturalized Tennesseean ;)

towerclimber I was talking to a buddy of yours last week. Mike in kingsport? at Top Notch. He said to tell you hi and you need to get him to the next shoot. I told him I would let him know where it is at and that he was welcome to come with me if he wanted.

Well, I just moved to the burro from Oak Ridge, after working at the DOE lab there for 5 years (the country club side if you know the place). I know several people up that way, but i'm coming up with nothing on Top Notch. I haven't shot any competition for years, but i think the state championships are in oak ridge at the sportsmans club since they shut down tullahoma. You might be looking for another mugster. God help us if there's 2. :devil:

Guest Old Chief

Welcome from Tipton County. I first came to Tennessee with a seabag on my shoulder and U.S. Navy travel orders in my hand. That was nearly fifty years ago and I have no intention of leaving my chosen home state for any reason other than visiting relatives.

I dropped by Top Notch today and talked to Mike. I think what he really wants to do is go down to Oak Ridge the next time to see Phantom6's range. Mike said you two had a good talk....

BTW, Phantom6, Mike wanted to know if you teach RSO classes. He would be interested in taking one from you. PM me if you want more details.