FUN picture thread

Guest TNK

Guest Spuds

So much for gun related! :hat:

Posted this several weeks back and it was deemed too offensive and deleted. Seems the standards have changed so here it goes again.

prix.jpg

o-bam-os.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for gun related! :hat:

Posted this several weeks back and it was deemed too offensive and deleted. Seems the standards have changed so here it goes again.

If you can't see why your pictures are not allowed, you're in trouble.

Maybe you should take a closer look. At one of them anyway.

Guest Spuds
If you can't see why your pictures are not allowed, you're in trouble.

Maybe you should take a closer look. At one of them anyway.

Did you see the other posts in this thread? I saw the f word at least 3 times, and slang for vagina a time or two. Maybe you should go back and read the other responses.

BS and Prix are grade school in comparison. Or are you saying some folks here are "more equal than others" and can do what they want?

Did you see the other posts in this thread? I saw the f word at least 3 times, and slang for vagina a time or two. Maybe you should go back and read the other responses.

BS and Prix are grade school in comparison. Or are you saying some folks here are "more equal than others" and can do what they want?

My apologies. I stand corrected.

After further reveiw of all 11 or so pages, you should have nothing to worry about.

Carry on.

I personally find it odd and funny that some words are unacceptable. Like the F word for example. Not just odd or funny on a website but in general.

Why is the F word so bad? It describes a normal interaction between members of opposite sexes.

One can generally say hump, screw, horizontal mombo, beast with two backs, doing it, etc... and it is socially accpetable. But throw the F bomb out there and look out.

And FWIW I find it unacceptable too for the most part, weird :hat:

It's funny, my wife and I had this exact conversation about two weeks ago. There are several staff members at my church that use the word "crap" all the time, but would be totally offended if I said $#!+, which is the exact same thing. Not sure why some words are OK, and others aren't.

• Administrator

*** THREAD CLOSED ***

Unfortunately some of the folks participating in this thread didn't bother to pay attention to the TGO Code of Conduct when they registered, otherwise they would have remembered that we do not allow profanity or indecent material posted in the common areas of this site.

There is a Ready Room forum where we allow certain things to slide for our supporting members. Even there we have rules that must be followed.

This thread will remain closed for a period of time, the length of which is up to me, so that everyone can re-familiarize themselves with our Code of Conduct.

Thanks.