Ammo at BassPro

Guest Bronker

Guest Bronker

As of 1300 on 2/24/09 they were restocking pistol ammo at BP. All are WWB FMJ, and all 100ct. ValuPak.

.45 ACP approx 4000 rds

.380 approx 600 rds

.38 spl approx 800 rds

.40 180g HP approx 400 rds (50rd)

Lots of 5.7 and 22 as well.

No 40 FMJ though??

FYI

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went by the OutPost on I-24 exit 89 to get gas today. He offically opens tomorrow. Had pallets of ammo up front .223 .556 and a pallet of 9mm. That wasn't even in the gun shop which was blocked off. He said he had a ton of ammo. The ammo that was out was in 1000rd case including the 9mm.

I went by the OutPost on I-24 exit 89 to get gas today. He offically opens tomorrow. Had pallets of ammo up front .223 .556 and a pallet of 9mm. That wasn't even in the gun shop which was blocked off. He said he had a ton of ammo. The ammo that was out was in 1000rd case including the 9mm.

Awesome...that will give me yet another place to stop between here and Nashville.

Grand Opening SALE? Any idea what time the gun store opens?

Outpost? Never heard of it. Got an address?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sling
Yup...Ronnie Barrett owns the Outpost. Maybe half off a .50? lol...who am I kidding...I still couldn't afford it!!

I thought Chris Barrett owned the Outpost....