Stupid Carry Quesiton - public bathroom

Guest Tiny G

Guest Tiny G

I've been carrying for three days straight - Glock 23 in Crossbreed Supertuck and I've got a stupid question.

If I step up to a urinal in a public bathroom and undo my belt this thing is going to pull my pants to the floor! (yes, I have no butt)

Am I forever banished to the stall? :koolaid:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smithandwesson

Reminds you of the special ed kids in school, walk up to the urinal, pull the pants and undies down, bare ass showin and all, and start pissen all over the place.

Guest Irish_Red
Reminds you of the special ed kids in school, walk up to the urinal, pull the pants and undies down, bare ass showin and all, and start pissen all over the place.

LOL:D

Guest Fenris

The responses on this thread remind me of the time my dad asked a group of guys after a hunting trip if anyone knew how to jerky meat...:koolaid:

I would have to echo Fallguy. Unzip or stall.

Guest db99wj

Pants (dress/casual) are easier to unzip and go than jeans. Seems like the zipper on the jeans is shorter, thus increasing the chances of you scratch'n your junk with the zipper.

Oh, if you are standing there, with your pants all the way down, bare arse showing, gun leaning off the side, no body is going to mess with you anyway...

Guest Tiny G

:koolaid: So you're saying to just unzip and let it fly with my back to the wall and a weapon on my hip?

I never been a "un-zip only" guy :koolaid:. . I guess I'm banished to the stall.

Guest SUNTZU

:koolaid: I never thought I'd see a How To on taking a leak. I'd learn to either use the stall or just unzip. You can even practice at home.

Can we rename this thread Tactical Peeing? :koolaid:

:koolaid: I never thought I'd see a How To on taking a leak. I'd learn to either use the stall or just unzip. You can even practice at home.

Can we rename this thread Tactical Peeing? :koolaid:

As long as someone doesn't add in any sort of barrel roll.

CONTACT

:koolaid:

Guest clownsdd

FYI Roundtree & York (dillards) makes briefs with the slot in them going sideways (as opposed to up and down) great product. Good for when ya gotta go bad.