Do you still trust Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham

Do you trust Fox News host Hannity, Carlson & Ingraham  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Hannity, Laura & Carlson

• Most definitely!
    • Not anymore!
    • I’m done with Fox! I’m switching networks.
    • They get the benefit of doubt.
    • What did they do? I haven’t heard about a scandal while watching Fox News.
    • I never watch Fox News
    • I don’t trust any “news” outlet

41 minutes ago, Links2k said:

The agencies are corrupt and anti-American because they didn’t find a crime on people you dislike under the most corrupt attorney general in American history?  

I’m indifferent about the three letter agencies for a myriad of reasons.  See the Dave Chappelle video I posted.  Again, under Barr, with any real evidence, the crimes you mentioned would have been expediently prosecuted .

Everyone knows how I feel about the Florida retiree.  I’m thrilled that his alleged crimes are being brought to light. Do I think he’ll be convicted of anything? Yes, in the two civil cases, I don’t know in Georgia, the documents case and January 6th. I think the evidence is there, but I believe jurors will ultimately see the cases as too political, and he’ll go free. I’ll be ok with that, because the issues have been exposed to light, and may prevent it from happening again.

Are you serious?  The investigation showed she broke the law with all the clasified, Comey even said so, but said no prosecutor would prosecute.

What FBI Director James Comey Really Said About Hillary Clinton Email Probe - ABC News (go.com)

Hillary is HQed in NY. right?  

Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC fined by FEC over Trump-Russia dossier research | CNN Politics

Political candidates and groups are required to publicly disclose their spending to the FEC, and they must explain the purpose of any specific expenditure more than $200. The FEC concluded that the Clinton campaign and DNC misreported the money that funded the dossier, masking it as “legal services” and “legal and compliance consulting” instead of opposition research.

Isn't this falsifying  business records?  Hmm, who is being charged with that right now?

Hunter's Laptop, no evidence??? Say it isn't so.  

• Thanks 1