Laser machine, plotters, White toner printer for sale

I am looking to sell off my last 2 laser machines. These were lightly used at home by me. We had multiples of these and used the ones at the shop to run all the production and I had these at home to run test cuts/engraving files. I am needing to replace one of my sewing machines so these need to help cover the cost. I am not looking for any trades or to sell separate. Total I have about $7k in both. I will demo both to buyer. These will need to be picked up at my home in Rogersville.

Glowforge 35W Co2 machine uses wifi and internet based software. So you must have internet and wifi The table it is on is not for sale.

30w Fiber laser suitable for marking on metals and stippling of frames. Will come with Easycad2 usb key/ dongle 

$3500 for the pair. 

I also have a few vinyl plotter/cutters for sale.

Graphtec CE5000-60 24" wide cutter. like new! Never ran production. Was part of a business buy out we did about 2yrs ago and at the time this was new in the box. I do not have the box any more because we used flightcases to transport for our move back to TN. I have only used a handful of times. You will need to download from Graphtec site the drivers and use what ever design program like AI or Corel. I use Flexi with my other cutter so I need to keep my software.

$500.00 might consider trades. Pick up Rogersville. 

Roland SV-15 15" Cutter new in box with Roland software CD in box. Took out to check power on and inspect at time of purchase. Part of business buy out also. 

$500.00 might consider trades. Pick up Rogersville. 

Throwing this up for sale also. Uninet iColor 600 white toner printer with RIP software dongle and a few boxes of media. Used for test for a design I had. It worked but project fizzled out. Please refer to the uninet website for full specs and abilities. This machine can do so much with little to no maintenance unlike ink or solvent printers. This machine was $6k new. The stand it sits on can be included at asking price. 

This printer is NOT just for garments. You can print on just about ANYTHING by using the different types of transfer media. Hard surfaces are no problem. Items that won't take heat not a problem. Make a decal or window cling and even a banner up to 11.6" x 52" Want a temporary tattoo? That is not a problem either! You can do a ton with this printer.

Print & Transfer Onto:

• Natural and synthetic fabrics
  • Dark and light fabrics
  • Leather
  • T-shirts and sweatshirts
  • Aprons
  • Corporate logo shirts
  • Mouse pads
  • Sports apparel
  • Jackets
  • Label stock of all kinds
  • Mugs
  • Banners
  • Window cling
  • Wood
  • Tile
  • Metal
  • Acrylic
  • And much more!

$2800.00 might consider trades. Pick up Rogersville. 

TGOlzsale1.jpg

TGOlzsale2.jpg

TGOlzsale3.jpg

TGOlzsale4.jpg

TGOlzsale5.jpg

Edited by AKABLKVANDRIVER
add to description
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...