Another reason to never judge a book by...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

That's something else. That ranks up there with that little girl who auditioned for American Idol and completely blew the judges away.

Guest Bluemax

I saw this the other night as well. You could tell Simon going to throw her under the bus when she walked out on stage. I never saw anyone's jaw drop like that when she started to sing !!!

Guest bluecanary25
that woman is ugly as sin.:eek:

Look at this pup's age..... he don't know any better.

He's been reared to think only photogenic people have intelligence/ability/skills.

Not his fault, the commercialization of the media has heavily influenced his reaction.

Jessica Simpson, Christina Aquilllll (whatever it is), Brittany Spears and others....

I don't think they have good singing talent. But dang, they look good!:up:

And that is how advertising packages entertainment to us.... talent is not as important to selling their product.:D

My apologies for the rant..... back on topic.

I am glad to hear this talented woman has a contract. Hope she does well.

Guest ColePersonalSafety

You know the old saying, "Beauty is only skin deep". She may not be on anyones top 10 beauty list but I bet she has a heart of gold and she is an amazing singer. I loved the look on Simon Cowells face when she started singing. To many folks look at physical attraction instead of inner beauty. I pray she has great success in life and she would make someone a wonderful wife.

Guest putmanphoto

We would probably be surprised as to how many people are passed over, because they do not fit the celebrity look. There are so many people out there with the talent of this woman, who are not even given a chance... Kudos to Simon for allowing her to Prove him and the whole audience wrong...

True BEAUTY comes from within

Guest db99wj

Wow, great voice. They showed some younger attractive girls in the audience with shocked looks on their face, and they where whispering and making ugly faces when she walked out...then they were like :D:up: when she started singing.

Yeah, never judge a book by the cover and all that.

I don't care. She fell out of the guly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

No one is going to buy her records. Heck make that record. I dunno about two of them.

Unfortunately peope do judge by looks. Besides that her genre of music sucks.

I would not walk across the street to hear her sing for free.

Of course Janis Joplin wasn't exactly a beauty queen either, but she could rock.

This new lady, not so much.

Yeah, never judge a book by the cover and all that.

I don't care. She fell out of the guly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

No one is going to buy her records. Heck make that record. I dunno about two of them.

Unfortunately peope do judge by looks. Besides that her genre of music sucks.

I would not walk across the street to hear her sing for free.

Of course Janis Joplin wasn't exactly a beauty queen either, but she could rock.

This new lady, not so much.

I believe you are so wrong on several counts. Paul Potts from two years ago is certainly no looker either, and sings the same genre of music. This is where he's at: Has love found ?never been kissed? singer? - TODAY Entertainment

"Two years ago, Potts was where Boyle is today. He was an unassuming and shy mobile phone salesman who wowed Simon Cowell and the show’s other judges with his operatic singing. Today, he’s a millionaire superstar who’s sold out concert halls around the globe and is putting out his second album."

I bet she'll be laughing all the way to the bank, and I think anyone kind enough to care for her ill mother for 20 years deserves every good thing they get.