Pics of Fun at the April Shoot

Guest PlinkerBell

Guest PlinkerBell

We had a great time at the shoot hosted by Mark@Sea and his wife, Sue, and we thank them for having us to the gathering. Good fun, good people! Thanks, also, to Tri-Cities Gun Depot for the compass/key fob and to Hero Gear for the S&W knife.

April2009Shoot19.jpg

April2009Shoot18.jpg

April2009Shoot13.jpg

April2009Shoot17.jpg

April2009Shoot11.jpg

April2009Shoot10.jpg

April2009Shoot9.jpg

April2009Shoot8.jpg

April2009Shoot6.jpg

April2009Shoot5.jpg

April2009Shoot4-1.jpg

April2009Shoot3.jpg

April2009Shoot2.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The C&R community was well represented along with some evil black rifles. Garands and carbines galore, M1A1, and some built hybrids. It was great to meet everyone and mark and sue were great hosts. hope to do it again..:rolleyes:

Guest Linoge

Sorry I missed out on the fun... unfortunately, schedules being schedules, yesterday was just not doable. Seems as though the artillery was more than sufficient to beat back any zombie swarms without me, though :rolleyes:.

Guest JHatmaker

That's great, I especially like seeing the youngsters out there enjoying a day of shooting and gaining respect and caution of firearms and firearms safety.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest c.a.s.

Pft, at least you can FIND surplus .30-06, I can barely find ANY .30 Carbine. Very few places still have it in stock, and it's usually the over-priced stuff. And the oddball stuff, such as AP Tracers (which were $30 per 6...)

Guest c.a.s.
No kidding, I want to go out and shoot every round I have. I could easily run through that ammo can.

dangit Mark!

I have 12 rounds left, but it was oh-so-satisfying :P

Oh, and I FINALLY found some .30 Carbine. Not telling where, though, because it's not ultra-priced!

Mike, SunTzu, Cody; Looks like the doc is gonna beach me for a little while, a week or two at the least. If you guys can make it up on the weekend, I can provide the forms you'll need to mail order 30-06 from CMP, get you qual'd to join, and Cody, I got another case of carbine ammo in, if you want some... Tell you what, find me a couple good bayonets at SMKW and we'll do some swappin'.

Didn't have time to show proper offhand, standing, kneeling and prone positions at the shoot, either...