• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doc44
I hit it...

60/40... and the media LIED!!!!!

Let's watch and see if they tell the truth on the 10:00 news ........ or just don't mention anything about... "GUNS IN BARS".

Doc44

63 -36 ....we`re kickin` ass.....

Db

just watched the news on channel 5, not a word about the poll.....geez, am I surprised or what...

Guest rockytop

Just voted at 9:50 PM

Yes 63%

No 36%

Keep hitting it. They won't publicize the results UNLESS we fail to nail it to the wall.

Guest tnjimbob

just found this & voted. "Guns in BARS" should be overturned, but there's no monopoly of common sense on Capitol Hill.

Guest tnjimbob

They just reported (10:14 PM) that their survey was 63% in favor of overturning the veto. They also reported that they incorrectly gave the opposite results earlier.

They interviewed Serpass, who said "where is all this data coming from, that you need to be packin' heat to go to Burger King? Where is the threat @ O'Charleys"?

If he can provide an armed officer at EVERY establishment, without increasing taxes or increase in the police budget, then I would feel comfortable not carrying into RESTAURANTS.

Perhaps Chief Serpass needs to revisit the Luby's massacre from Killeen, TX:

Luby?s Massacre Remains Among Nation?s Worst Mass Shootings

Guest Doc44

Watched Ch 5 news just to see... after the break they stated that they were mistaken in their earlier report and that 63% were in favor of the governor's veto being over riden......... ah......... wonder if they might have gotten a email or two this evening.

Doc44

They just reported (10:14 PM) that their survey was 63% in favor of overturning the veto. They also reported that they incorrectly gave the opposite results earlier.

They interviewed Serpass, who said "where is all this data coming from, that you need to be packin' heat to go to Burger King? Where is the threat @ O'Charleys"?

If he can provide an armed officer at EVERY establishment, without increasing taxes or increase in the police budget, then I would feel comfortable not carrying into RESTAURANTS.

i want to know where his data is coming from stating that SHTF:poop: if we carry in a bar ?:tough: from the 37 states that allow this?

Luby?s Massacre Remains Among Nation?s Worst Mass Shootings

anyone remember the name .... PAUL REED

Since he mentioned O'Charleys did the good Chief forget O'Charleys Manager Nader Bahmanziari, the manager in Murfressboro that was killed going to his car?

How about the Bellacinos murders in Hermitage a few years back? Did the good chief forget about those too?

These stupid comment by someone thats supposed to have the publics safety in mind sickens me.