July 14th Restaurant Meet

Guest HexHead
I'd have to argue that Joey's House of Pizza in Brentwood wipes the floor with Davinci's.

Yeah. One bite of Joey's pizza takes me back 30 years. :up:

Joey makes the only AUTHENTIC pizza in town. His meatball subs are awesome as well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HexHead

I am under the thought pattern to not mention anything to the managers/owners, unless I had a relationship with them. To me it falls in the same category as telling a place that they are not properly posted. Ignorance is Bliss.

+1 And not just someone that considers themselves a regular customer. More like you regularly have long conversations with the guy about stuff.

Yeah. One bite of Joey's pizza takes me back 30 years. :up:

Joey makes the only AUTHENTIC pizza in town. His meatball subs are awesome as well.

+1. If I can't get verbally accosted while I place my order, I feel cheated.

Being a weekday, wouldn't dinner work best for most folks?

It would definately work better for me. I get 30 minutes and that's barely enough time to get to Subway and back. I like the dinner idea better.

this topic needs to be split in to 4 areas. chatt, memphis, kville and nashville. id be game for the chilis downtown here in chatt. name the time. cc or oc i dont care.

we need a good size group to send the message loud and proud, and maybe even tip a waitress or two to call the mayor and say "we just had the most pleasant group of people in here legally armed and not one of them were drinking............"

Guest JHatmaker
I'd have to argue that Joey's House of Pizza in Brentwood wipes the floor with Davinci's.

Ehh, two completely different styles. I love Joey's as well, but if I had to choose one place, it'd be DaVinci's. Their crust is way better IMO. Better quality there as well.

When I just want a thin greasy slice of pizza, I'll always go to Joeys.