East TN Monthly shoot??

Guest Gun Geek

Guest Gun Geek

Hey are we going to shoot again, should we start planning another shoot and location. I am getting the itch. Ammo is readily available again. cept .45acp so I wont be shooting pistols. But I wanna shoot my other ones. Plus I wanna play show and tell again. Depending on the range maybe I can get Chris to bring the .50 again.

Edited by Gun Geek
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

It should be the third Saturday of the month. The Independence Day shoot was informal. Heck, Mike and a few others will probably be shooting Saturday. He should be along shortly.

Guest c.a.s.

Hope I can go.

Won't have much in the way of ammo other than .22, but I'll shoot plenty of that. Always do, when the chance presents itself.

Hope I can go.

Won't have much in the way of ammo other than .22, but I'll shoot plenty of that. Always do, when the chance presents itself.

I've been shooting more .22 than anything else for some time.

(while feeling Mosin concussions all around me)

- OS

Guest c.a.s.
I've been shooting more .22 than anything else for some time.

(while feeling Mosin concussions all around me)

- OS

Sure 7.62x54R is cheap....

But still not as cheap as .22LR!

Suckers :sadwave:

And yet, I still want to get a Mosin eventually.

yep Norris this weekend, dunno why this one would be any different than the last two, LOL.

The pattern at Norris seems that it is less crowded later in the afternoon. I will assume less crowded early in the morning too.

Noonish the place has been fairly full the last two weekends, particularly last Saturday.

Someone can grab the reigns on this if they want.

Guest SUNTZU
yep Norris this weekend, dunno why this one would be any different than the last two, LOL.

The pattern at Norris seems that it is less crowded later in the afternoon. I will assume less crowded early in the morning too.

Noonish the place has been fairly full the last two weekends, particularly last Saturday.

Someone can grab the reigns on this if they want.

Start answering your phone, ya jackass! :death: I bought a Nagant revolver today on an impulse. Don't know the first thing about them. I'm looking forward to shooting it, though. :devil:

I usually does seem to clear out after we get there. :death:

Beginning to think all the non-stop Mosin blasting disturbs those who are trying to "aim". :devil:

I usually does seem to clear out after we get there. :death:

Beginning to think all the non-stop Mosin blasting disturbs those who are trying to "aim". :devil:

Could be!

"How to Clear a Firing Range", by Garufa, Mike.357, and BubbiesDad.

I'm thinking that on Saturdays, 1 pm is more likely to get more folks shooting right away than noon, at least on the rifle range part?

- OS

Guest SUNTZU
Where can you get ammo?

- OS

Don't know, it was an impulse buy at $90 OTD. Looks clean. I've heard that the ammo is available. I'll have to do some searching.

Don't know, it was an impulse buy at $90 OTD. Looks clean. I've heard that the ammo is available. I'll have to do some searching.

Midway has some HotShot for $23.49. That's the best I've seen.

Edited by Garufa
Guest Gun Geek

Well I am going to talk to Chris and see if he can make it this weekend. I have been wondering and should have asked sooner. I have to haul a load to the dump on Saturday morning but should be free after that hopefully. Definitely going to bring the Mosin. the 22s, dangit bringin a shotgun this time, the AK and a few new AR Lowers I bought from a new MFR here in TN to show em off.

Well I am going to talk to Chris and see if he can make it this weekend. I have been wondering and should have asked sooner. I have to haul a load to the dump on Saturday morning but should be free after that hopefully. Definitely going to bring the Mosin. the 22s, dangit bringin a shotgun this time, the AK and a few new AR Lowers I bought from a new MFR here in TN to show em off.

Kewl!

- OS