How Many TGO Members Does It Take...

How many TGO members does it take to open a case of 7.62x54r Mosin Czech ammo? At least four and one to take the pictures. Mike.357, OhShoot, and Garufa hard at work while I closely monitor the progress. Pictures by Blackbeltchick. Thanks to all of you for the help. I could have never done this on my own. At least it wouldn't have been as much fun. A great day and a great time at the East TN TGO Monthly Shoot. I'm looking forward to next month.

DSCF3530.jpg

DSCF3533.jpg

DSCF3534.jpg

DSCF3535.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing thats Mike.357 in the gray shirt with another man's hands on his waist, behind him (*ahem*)...

I would be the one doing the fondling of the guy in the gray shirt.

Can't even imagine how you get one them open with out a big ass piece of rebar to pry on it with.

Guest SUNTZU
we could have used you on that can Daniel, that or a bigger prybar, LOL

i want to get one of them and see if I can open it by myself.

I think it would require the judicious use of the Tacticool Quad.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

Hannibal.jpg

Guest SUNTZU

No way did you shoot 440 rounds of 7.62 x 54, especially if it took over an hour and four people to open the damn case. Ze Germans would have had your bunch for sure.

that was Motasycos ammo, LOL.

I need more of my own..... must resist..... must resist....

I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you,lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you

must resist........ must resist........must resist........

purchasing more Mosin ammo.......

Bad debit card, down boy, resistance weakining....... must resist........

Let me know what you end up with. :D

I'm good for now. Got a crate of that Czech stuff in the garage! Don't think I'll ever open it since Motosyco bought the last case.

Guest dotsun
left to right:

pic 1 is Mike357 and Garufa

2 is Garufa, moi, and Motasyco's best side

Those are Mike's arms either steadying me or trying to steal my cell phone from under my shirt.

- OS

Steadying you for....

:P