East Tn TGO Members OCTOBER 2007 Meet

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, the Vols don't lose until 4:30. :)

Why can't we have a UT coach that is not from Franklin County (Winchester/Cowan)? Johnny Majors and Phillip Fulmer are both raised in Franklin County. And no I am not proud of that. Up the middle three times and punt is not a winning strategy. :D

Guest Phantom6

NFA items welcome! Yes, Mg's, Surpressed, AOW's (see my next purchase below) etc.

Sorry, no Tannerite (home made or commercially procured) may be used at the range. Yes, I know it's a binary explosive and relatively safe but it's a noise thing for the land owner and his neighbors. We are also quite close to a nuclear materials transport center (you will pass the guard post as you turn off the highway) and there's no sense in getting the Feds. all stirred up especially since I'm working on a training contract with a large gvt. contractor. No sir. I ain't poopin' in my own nest. Also no incendiary rounds either.

aow9723.jpg

Hey mike, would my mom e able to sign on a classmate's waiver? Or would I have to find out if one of her parents are free? Because I have no idea if they are able to come.

EDIT: and Tower, can I borrow the Browning and holster while I'm down there? It get's lonley being one of three people not carrying at the range.

Guest Phantom6
Hey mike, would my mom e able to sign on a classmate's waiver? Or would I have to find out if one of her parents are free? Because I have no idea if they are able to come.

EDIT: and Tower, can I borrow the Browning and holster while I'm down there? It get's lonley being one of three people not carrying at the range.

She can if she is her parent or legal guardian (dating your sister are you?:confused:). Otherwise no. It would be better if her parant was there but if that is an impossibility, here is what we can do- PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the release so that you can have her mom sign it. Then be sure that you bring it with you to the range. It would be a real shame if y'all forgot it and she had to sit in the car down at the parking area playing her gameboy while the rest of us were up at the range blasting away at targets all afternoon. :eek:

Lonely 'cause you are one of three people not carrying on the range? What in the world have I seen you shooting out there? They didn't look like slingshots to me. :P Oh, you meant a side arm? Pretty sure that I've seen you bring and shoot a single action pistol in the past.

Guest Phantom6
Ah Yes, but they WIN at 12:30 ET on Lincoln Financial Sports TV (Jefferson Pilot).

Apparently a rumor promulgated and perpetuated by Dave Neal the play-by-play dude, Dave Archer the color(?) analyst and Dave Baker from the sidelines

She can if she is her parent or legal guardian (dating your sister are you?:P). Otherwise no. It would be better if her parant was there but if that is an impossibility, here is what we can do- PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the release so that you can have her mom sign it. Then be sure that you bring it with you to the range. It would be a real shame if y'all forgot it and she had to sit in the car down at the parking area playing her gameboy while the rest of us were up at the range blasting away at targets all afternoon. :blah:

Lonely 'cause you are one of three people not carrying on the range? What in the world have I seen you shooting out there? They didn't look like slingshots to me. :P Oh, you meant a side arm? Pretty sure that I've seen you bring and shoot a single action pistol in the past.

One, we are not related. Two, we aren't dating (yet;) There's that pesky boyfriend of hers)

modsoul3 <at> aol <dot> com (spambot fixed)

Carry as in on the belt. The .22 revolver doesn't have a holster, at least in our family's possesion. Besides, I reallylike Tower's Browning :blah:

I seem to have found the holster/belt that goes with the .22.

I hate t-shirts, old hearing muffs(really, really old), and dusters. They had kept it completely covered for three years now, until I moved a bottle of BBs in front of the pile and knocked the duster off, which pulled the t-shirt out from under the heavy muffs, revealing the holster/belt all nice and rolled up and ready to go. The only thing is, I'm almost too big for it, I got it to the second hole. Good enough.

It's a pretty nice holster and belt. The belt has round holders built right in, though I didn't bother counting them.