East Tn TGO Members OCTOBER 2007 Meet

• Administrator
no date, too much up in the air I think.

They never seem to pull these shoots off.

I will be in OR with Phantom

The E.TN.Tribal Band of the TGO Rules! :up:

Now that's just hurtful. But I'll see that challenge and raise you the likelihood that we'll have some Class III toys at our G2G if Hero Gear participates.

;)

PS: We've been given preliminary OK on using a facility near Winchester. I'm waiting for Joe @ Hero Gear to return from his "vacation" blowing stuff up and playing uber-ninja-soldier, then we'll put our heads together and figure out a firm date for the event.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike.357 viewpost.gif

no date, too much up in the air I think.

They never seem to pull these shoots off.

I will be in OR with Phantom

The E.TN.Tribal Band of the TGO Rules! :mad:

Now that's just hurtful. But I'll see that challenge and raise you the likelihood that we'll have some Class III toys at our G2G if Hero Gear participates.

;)

PS: We've been given preliminary OK on using a facility near Winchester. I'm waiting for Joe @ Hero Gear to return from his "vacation" blowing stuff up and playing uber-ninja-soldier, then we'll put our heads together and figure out a firm date for the event.

Just trying to shame you all into following through with it. :up:

BTW where is Winchester, I am too lazy to mapquest it. And asking makes for better conversation.

And when your shoot falls through I want to express that y'all are welcome to come to one of our shoots :eek:

Tombstone- Mostly burnt powder and a lotta lead downrange. It is a real fun time and a chance for the most part to maybe shoot some stuff you do not own and meet some really great people. Phantom has a great range with a rifle range, pistol range, steel plates and ajail cell for when someone misbehaves :D

Here is a set of directions to it, it is real easy to get to. http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23193&postcount=27

ahhh, Tungsten, don't let him Jinx ya... you guys go and shoot and have some fun!

I'm going to be shooting 22 only this time around as I need to practice badly. I have to be able to put 5 rounds inside a dime by October, slow fire, unsupported.

Right now, I can put 5 inside a quarter, supported at 25 yards, one time out of 4.

*sigh* lots of work to do....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phantom6

There once was a man from Witchymagoo

Who fell asleep in a long thin canoe.

With his hand on ... :taser:

Let's try again.

Peter, Peter pumpkin shooter.

Had a wife but wouldn't ....:taunt:

Well, thats enough of that now.

Sure, bring your pumpkins. Bring your goards. Anything that is nearly immediately biodegradable and/or eaten by critters.

Once I find out if one of his parents can come along, I might be introducing a classmate to you. He will need education--His first gun is a Magnum revolver that he has not told me the caliber is. I'm pretty sure it's a .357, from his description. That, or very unlikely, a S&W .500.

Who wants to volunteer to being a pumpkin or two? It is October and all. If two ro three people brought a pumpkin or two, it'll be a perfect finale.

Good thinking CAS. I'll be there if I can walk, I was attacked by a set of stairs at work and got the worse end of it.

Hey, Phantom, you remember someone named Kieth? He says his dad has known you and knows where the range is. ("Kieth" is his dad's name, or atleast what everyone knows him as).

He also says he'll being about five pumpkins.

Guest Phantom6
Good thinking CAS. I'll be there if I can walk, I was attacked by a set of stairs at work and got the worse end of it.

You need to carry at work and shoot them damned stairs the next time they agress on you like that. That'll teach 'em. :D ... Either that or consider not chewing bubblegum on the stairs.:rolleyes:

Glad you survived at any rate. :up:

C.A.S. I don't have a clue who Keith is. I deal with too many folks to remember all their names. Obviously he didn't shoot anyone. THAT I would have remembered.:eek:

Yeah one stair at a time isn't too bad to deal with, but get them in a pack and they can be a real case. Plus they had gravity on their side to help show me the way.

Me so punny. :rolleyes:

Guest Phantom6

I still gotta learn that Crouching Tiger, Puking Dragon, or whatever, thing where you walk on the walls. :D

Just watch out for those damned open doors or windows. They can be a real bitch:P

Guest Phantom6
Having missed out on the last 3 meets I am very excited to see everyone again, hopefully I can scrounge up some cash for ammo/mags for the AR and finally shoot the damn thing.

Re: AR mags, Charlie's (right next to our new classroom) got 'em all day long for $15 a piece. I got 5 of them just the other day.

Guest Phantom6
If I'm not working (that's if I have a job by then, haha) I might just swing by.

As others can attest, not having a job gives you more time to shoot. Eventually you gotta go back to work though so's you can buy more ammo. :cool:

Guest bkelm18
As others can attest, not having a job gives you more time to shoot. Eventually you gotta go back to work though so's you can buy more ammo. :D

Haha, unfortunately that is very true. However at the moment the state is paying for my ammo through unemployment benefits. :cool:

Guest c.a.s.

My only job choice is Bag Boy at Food Lion....

That is, unless I want to walk a good 20 miles to the Food City to work Maintainence or Customer Service. Nope. Especially not in khakis and a polo.

Guest Boomhower

Come on Cody. Suck it up. I'm sure plenty of these guys on here walked 10 miles to school both ways, up hill, snow on the ground, and bare foot'd.:taser: