I don't know to make of this.

Guest dlstewart01

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see a defense attorney using the fact that he's done it before without any objections from the staff as a defense.

Or he could be charged for everytime he attempted to rob the bank.

Remember the 2d amendment doesn't say anyting about not pertaining to crazy people, child molestors, ex convicts, wife beaters or people who just don't like banks! A definite violation of his 2dA rights. I know because I read the forums!

For all you hard 2d A types (no other laws apply) Idiots like this will get our guns taken away from us faster than all the Liberal Democrats could do together.

Go up and threaten bank employees with a gun and see how far our 2d A rights can extend. Sometimes I feel like that guy in the commercial where everybody else in the office is a chimpanzee!

We don't need to feel sorry for this guy, they need to get his HCP away from him and disarm him, he is a definite nut case. BTW easy on the senile stuff, he is only 5 years older than me. My wife, my gunsmith and my tailor are the only people that know I carry, and I intend to keep it that way! 99% of us CCWs are very solid and sane citizens. We need to cull the nut cases out of our ranks.

Ok, what did I miss? Who's feeling sorry for this guy?

Nobody stated it outright but there seemed to be whole lot of concern about whether the clerks acted correctly or that the cops may have overstepped their bounds. The focus here is that you don't "kid around" when carrying a gun. You especially need to be careful when in a sensitive area like a bank. 2dA doesn't say you can go around scaring the H out of folks. What the authorities did here is not the real worry, the old boy who did it is the concern. This kind of conduct is scary and he needs to lose that HCP if he is going to be this childish.

The other factor is that if somebody faced off on me, "patted" his gun and looked hard at me I will probably go from a condition "light yellow" to a condition "dark Orange" up to and including starting for my gun. That isn't cute behavior, that is challenge behavior. This "cowboy" needs to defanged.

Edited by wjh2657
Nobody stated it outright but there seemed to be whole lot of concern about whether the clerks acted correctly or that the cops may have overstepped their bounds. The focus here is that you don't "kid around" when carrying a gun. You especially need to be careful when in a sensitive area like a bank. 2dA doesn't say you can go around scaring the H out of folks. What the authorities did here is not the real worry, the old boy who did it is the concern. This kind of conduct is scary and he needs to lose that HCP if he is going to be this childish.

The other factor is that if somebody faced off on me, "patted" his gun and looked hard at me I will probably go from a condition "light yellow" to a condition "dark Orange" up to and including starting for my gun. That isn't cute behavior, that is challenge behavior. This "cowboy" needs to defanged.

I agree.

So, we should't consider taking away your HCP and DL when you turn 65 or so? You know how those ol' blue hairs can be.:drama:

Mouthy young whippersnapper! Main street, high noon. You bring the bleachers, I'll bring beer for the spectators.

Truth is, I can be pretty feisty for an old fart myself. But when I strap on a gun, I turn "Grey Man" and get very inconspicuous.

Edited by wjh2657
Guest beefcakeb0

i just think he is guilty of informing the tellers that a robber probably wouldnt have a license or a holstered gun, and that anyone could rob them, hell he could have been telling them they should carry and they got scared or something ....

i have been in a situation where attempting to inform a mouth-breather, and they turn pansy real quick